The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for developing tools and identifying opportunities to generate revenue, deepen client relationships, and develop market insights that will help the sales team capitalize on opportunities. This person will play a significant role in selecting partnering with the Sales Leader to develop programs to better enable sales and convert sales through the funnel.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Functions of the Job:
Occasional Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with the sales organization to institutionalize our strategic selling model – making it part of our cultural DNA.
- Manage budgeting processes and revenue forecasting within the sales organization, ensuring quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to improve reporting and sales operations.
- Responsible for creating and managing sales metrics to evaluate sales productivity.
- Oversee CRM activities and performance of the sales team, ensuring alignment with company strategy.
- Analyze our sales performance metrics to identify trends, themes, and opportunities to create future successes.
- Support the sales organization and the leadership team by providing key metrics related to success of opportunities throughout the funnel.
- Drive alignment of our selling process, metrics, and funnel activity to achieve our business plan and sales forecasting process.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within customer accounts and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- CRM superuser.
- Lead multiple strategic plans related to CRM system
- Coordinate with marketing team on lead generation.
- Develop customer experience standards for JOA.
- Educate key stakeholders in processes to ensure effective use and smooth delivery of output including, but not limited to the sales quoting process and protecting our IP through disclosure agreements and terms of sales.
- Develop and drive specific Customer (or Account) intelligence enabling JOA to better understand the purchasing habits of our customers and their business outlook summary.
- Conduct weekly sales report out meeting
- Prepare weekly Leadership Team Report
- Prepare quarterly Board Meeting Report
- Attend and participate in Project Review Meeting
- Establish, develop, and manage new leads by participating and networking at the major trade industry conferences and/or exhibitions while promoting the company’s capabilities.
- Respond to customer inquiries which come in through our website
- Train sales personnel on new sales standards or techniques
- Fill in for VP Sales in weekly Leadership Meeting
- Requires education generally equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Requires a minimum of 4+ years of relevant business experience.
- Proven project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Previous experience implementing large scale business systems.
- Exceptional ability to take complex problems and devise solutions.
- Previous experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Must have the ability to translate complex data into easy-to-digest format for understanding.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with employees and customers and be able to present oneself in a professional manner.