The Garrington Group of Companies specializes in providing working capital and trade finance services to small- and medium-sized companies. We believe in respect, integrity, transparency and follow-through. Every day we work hard to do what’s right for our clients, and can help navigate many different types of challenges with confidence, creativity and perseverance.
Please visit https://garringtoncapital.com for more information.
Hybrid. One to two days per week at corporate office in Toronto (Yonge and North York Centre) and remote work for the remainder. More time may be required in the office at the beginning to transition into the role.
As a Revenue Operations Specialist at the Garrington Group, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and operational efficiency within the sales and marketing functions. This role requires a dynamic individual experienced in revenue operations, particularly in leveraging Salesforce CRM and implementing process improvements across lead generation, email marketing, sales acceleration, reporting, and underwriting team processes.
- Collaborate with the VP, Business Development to identify opportunities for lead generation and sales acceleration;
- Develop robust infrastructure for the sourcing and prospecting of direct SMB financing leads;
- Consult with and report to executives on Sales and Marketing KPIs and support decisions by demonstrating strong analytical thinking;
- Collaborate with the Director of Underwriting to develop CRM functionality that will accelerate the sales cycle;
- Monitor and train team members to ensure data accuracy and adoption of the sales and marketing tools;
- Design and implement technology-enabled process improvements to improve the prospect experience and drive operational efficiency;
- Administer Salesforce CRM, ensuring optimal functionality and customization to meet business needs;
- Configure integrations between Salesforce CRM and email marketing tools; and
- Consult with stakeholders across the organization to advise on opportunities to further leverage available sales and marketing technologies and data.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Sales Cloud & Salesforce Experience Cloud (Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred, but not necessary)
- Self-starter with the ability to lead Revenue Operations initiatives to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 3+ years of experience in a Revenue Operations capacity
- Degree/diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, IT, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in marketing automation, lead generation, process acceleration using a CRM, & sales reporting
We thank all applicants for showing their interest. However, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Please note: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational and employment references. Must be able to legally work in Canada.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer striving to foster an inclusive and accessible environment. We are committed to creating an atmosphere without discrimination. We encourage applications from those who will enhance the diversity of our community.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation during the interview process, please make your needs known in advance and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.