We are a team of passionate individuals committed to help fellow humans in difficult & near impossible situations beyond their control inclusive of natural disasters, conflict zones and any other crisis situations. We are driven by the value of selfless help regardless of the reasons and situations. We boldly go where many fear to tread. We continuously engage across the globe with people who share our passion for the cause.
We are looking for a passionate leader to help build and grow next level of our financial infrastructure to engage in new initiative and sustain ongoing initiatives that save human life and dignity every day
As leader of a small team of experts working within UNITED SIKHS, with our partners, philanthropy organizations and various government organizations you will secure, manage and disburse funds for new and ongoing initiatives. You will also manage financial compliance of the organization to establish and ensure ongoing partnership viability with other NGOs and governmental agencies.
- Build and lead a team of passionate experts who believe in the mission and help in building the financial infrastructure.
- Build a cohesive short, medium and long term revenue strategy that encompasses sales, product management, service delivery and consulting service teams
- Develop a revenue roadmap and forecast revenue generation and create new revenue streams and build a revenue pipeline
- Prospect and close relationships with key target donors/clients
- Identify new business opportunities and fundraising to accelerate revenue growth
- Create a revenue structure that can efficiently scale in line with business strategies
- Build and manage a efficient Revenue office
- Play a strategic and operational role in relation to business development with a goal of achieving a business model that is financially sustainable and delivers on UNITED SIKHS’s strategic vision for catalyzing impact
- Has been a successful team leader in similar or larger roles and is a strong team player.
- Relevant experience of working in a similar environment.
- Communication fluency in English (Verbal, Written, Speaking). Must be familiar in working with other communities in particular with the South Asian community and familiar with Punjabi language and heritage.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Master’s degree in Management, Finance, and Sales..
- Experience in setting up successful business’ and has team building
- Experience designing and working within safety critical systems
- Master's Degree in Nonprofit Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or its equivalent.
- Commitment to results; 'can-do" mindset with emphasis on accountability
- Experience at change leadership and change management
- Strong motivational and staff leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sense of humor, integrity, impeccable work ethic
- Knowledge of Office Suite and Excel required, presentation skills are a must
- 6-8 years experience in diversified strategic leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new fundraising campaign, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Excellent client consultation and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to develop a deep understanding of donors /client needs, and then address them
- A track record of winning bids and growing charity/donor relationship
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including the ability to build and develop a team of highly motivated and well qualified staff/volunteers to achieve results
- Ability to actively take initiative and help set things up in a start-up environment
- Experience working in an early stage start-up and gone through a scaling phase
- Passion for the start-up life and comfortable in a role with a little ambiguity
- Experience leading, managing and coaching successful teams in different geographical locations
- Remote positions are accepted
Salary & Benefits
Compatible to skills and negotiable
This job description is a written statement of the essential characteristics of the job, with its principal accountabilities, incorporating a note of the skills, knowledge and experience required for a satisfactory level of performance. This is not intended to be a complete, detailed account of all aspects of the duties involved.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Executive Level Fund Raising: 6 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person