FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers – empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.Job Summary
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. Job Description: FreeWheel, a Comcast Company, is looking for a strategic leader for a newly unified revenue operations team. The Manager, Revenue Operations and Insights will be a data-driven leader, responsible for architecting the revenue operations function from scratch and providing key insights to help drive the business toward its revenue goals. This will be a high visibility role working with various internal customers including FreeWheel’s senior leadership team, and will report to the Executive Director, Revenue Optimization. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue goals.Job Description
- Lead all planning, forecasting, and pacing to budget goal for the FreeWheel revenue team, including:
- Bottoms up revenue planning by client and product / revenue stream (working in close partnership with sales and finance) for budgeting and allocations
- Ongoing reporting of pacing and sales forecast, including regular reviews with internal customers and revenue gap closure planning
- Manage the sales pipeline, working with sales managers to drive opportunities to close, including: new business, upsells, renewals, activations
- Support sellers and sales managers with self-service pacing dashboards to track revenue performance by account and book of business
- Define, track, and manage continuous improvement in key performance indicators to accelerate time to revenue and improve seller performance, including:
- New metrics requested by sales leadership and other internal customers, such as:
- Unearned revenue – as well as time to qualify, close, and bill revenue
- Revenue assurance – including leakage, concentration, customer satisfaction, and risks
- Staffing / resource pipeline and associated revenue risks
- Other critical business performance KPIs tied to company strategy, operating plan, and revenue goals
- Empower sellers and sales managers with self-service dashboards to track and understand KPI performance by account and book of business
Define, implement, and manage customer relationship management (CRM) standards and sales process governance for the revenue team, including:
- Own, define, and enforce key sales processes to ensure consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness across the entire revenue team
- Ensure CRM system is configured and optimized to support the revenue team’s goals and that key inputs are maintained and up to date
- Provide ongoing training and support to the revenue team to ensure effective use of CRM and related tools
- Establish and track sales opportunity success criteria and KPIs to help sales managers improve results (e.g., accelerating time to close)
- Partner with the Growth Planning and Deal Desk teams internally as needed to support key revenue initiatives, as well as ad hoc requests from other customers including sales, account management, services, finance, operations,
Employees At All Levels Are Expected To
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales, or related field
- Self-motivated, execution-focused mindset with a high degree of urgency to help the business drive towards and exceed its revenue goals
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency with Excel (Looker experience also preferred), with the ability to identify and articulate key business trends and insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to lead effective meetings and presentations with sales and senior leadership as needed
- Expert proficiency with SalesForce customer relationship management software and its associated workflow and reporting capabilities (e.g., SalesForce power user)
- Team-player with cross-functional team experience and ability to provide excellent service to internal customers - including sales, finance, services, and operations
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.Education
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience
Primary Location Pay Range: $106,617.87 - $159,926.81
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. The application window is 30 days from the date job is posted, unless the number of applicants requires it to close sooner or later.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.