Delinian Trading Limited is a global B2B information-services business. The Sales Enablement team supports a portfolio of 8 brands with more 70 sellers and over 3500 accounts.
Our business is to provide actionable data, analysis, and market intelligence to practitioners across the financial and professional services sectors, covering markets such banking, insurance, M&A, capital markets and real asset financing sectors.
We operate a diversified portfolio with services that support clients’ market intelligence, business development, and workflow solutions. Subscriptions are our largest revenue stream and over 70% of our revenue is recurring.
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial culture – enabling creative, action-oriented, and knowledgeable professionals to do their best work. We also believe in autonomy, accountability, passion, and a sense of humour. Delinian has customers in more than 140 countries and over 1,500 employees located in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. For more information on the company and our strategy, please visit https//www.delinian.com.
Sales operations and fulfilment for Business Intelligence brands.
- PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process sales and raise invoices using Salesforce and NetSuite, ensuring data is accurate at all times
- Keep track of customer payment & debt status and work with Credit Partners to flag issues to sales teams, suspending access to products if required
- Issue credit notes when required and work with accounts payable to ensure refunds are processed
- Setup & renew access to paywalled sites for users
- Be an ARR data guardian for your brand, proactively validating accurate sales, account and billing information
- Run regular reports for sales and finance teams, analysing the findings to spot issues and inconsistencies with data
- Hold regular meetings with heads of sales to review and maintain accuracy of Salesforce
- Partner with brand leaders to provide analytics and identify areas on concern
- Client liaison and customer service
- Assist with ad hoc queries as necessary
- KEY INTERFACES
Director, Sales Operations
Director, Sales Enablement
Sales Operations Executives UK & US
Senior Salesforce and Salesforce Administrators
Sales teams across Delinian requiring management of sales and bookings
Central finance team
Credit Partners and Accounts Receivable teams
Business Operations team
Skills And Knowledge
- SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Strong planning, organizational and multitasking skills
- Good communicator, able to liaise with business stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes, should be a problem solver
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and able to work in a virtual team environment
- Hands on mentality, proactivity, follow through and great attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, esp. Excel is required, Salesforce is a plus
- Motivated, energetic and highly numerate
- Problem solving skills and willingness to take the initiative
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a diverse set of internal constituencies including senior level executives, technical, finance, legal, sales and marketing
- Experience with CRM systems (essential), Salesforce is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and a good level of IT skills