Cox Business is searching for a solution-oriented sales support representative. The Sales Operation Analyst II is responsible for providing support for new and existing Cox Business customers for configuration of complex products including IP Centrex, CBSS, Managed Internet and Managed Wi-Fi. This includes coordinating installations, partnering with third party vendors and promoting additional services where applicable. Focus on standard, simple, and templated solution deployments that require limited technical network and/or product specialization and certifications.
MAJOR TASKS/OVERALL SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS:
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Sales to translate of contracted services on order, pre-sales design package, and customer provisioning information into detailed configuration requirements needed for deployment of services into customer environment
- Serve as interface between Cox Business and customer to capture technical details of customer's network, existing technology, and desired service configuration
- Initiate, plan, execute and control project efforts including assisting Sales Engineers in coordinating cutovers to Cox service, on site testing and customer communications
- Provide limited on-site customer configuration support as required by customer and/or solution requirements
PRODUCT SCOPE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide remote regional and national order support as required, working common queue and providing flex support across Cox Business footprint
Unified Communications and Hosted Voice Solutions:
- Complete service configuration forms with customer to support equipment installations
- Focus on simpler IP Centrex installs and upgrades of (generally) less than 15 seats
- Support collection of SIP Questionnaire and collect trunk information as needed by Sales Engineering team
- Focus on more standard voice deployments (single site, low number of phones, and limited call center features)
Managed Networking Services:
- Translate network design documentation into equipment order, and facilitate handoff of customer provisioning details and configuration requirements to aid equipment ordering and installation
- Support collection of unique customer network requirements including VLAN, IP, and routing requirements
- SD-WAN support and coordination functions
Business Security Solutions:
- Review simple design packets, translate into VISIO design, participate in customer on-site walk-through visits, problem solve pre-install issues and serve as liaison for assigned customers in escalating and resolving trouble tickets during implementation
Business Video Solutions:
- Collect all information about the property, type of TVs, design of the splash/guide page, start-up channel, etc. Attach this to the PID.
- Flexibility to support expansion to data collection across new forms of business that may include managed services, hosted solutions, and new industry verticals and product lines as needed
- Administrative and coordination tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 2 years' experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master's degree and up to 2 years' experience; or 6 years' experience in a related field
- Technical Product Configuration and Troubleshooting Experience
- Experience in telecom service configuration
- Consultative selling experience
- Ability to train individuals and groups
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to travel to customer locations within the system
About Cox Communications
- VOIP or Networking Certification (Including CompTIA, Cisco, The SIP School)
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.