Advarra provides integrated solutions that safeguard trial participants, empower clinical sites, ensure compliance, and optimize research performance. Connecting the clinical research ecosystem, Advarra delivers solutions through a site-centric approach that unifies and accelerates the drug development lifecycle, making clinical trials safer, smarter, and faster.General Summary:
The Sales Operations Manager role is responsible for executing strategic initiatives to help achieve Sales revenue goals. This will be achieved through driving efficiencies in process improvements and providing strategic insights to the business utilizing a data driven approach. The Sales Operations Manager leads pipeline management, reporting, forecasting, and data insights in partnership with Sales Segment Leaders. This role must have a strong analytical mindset, with the ability to provide concise and actionable insights to the business. This team member must have a bias for action to execute on scaling and automating Commercial functions.Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Expert and owner of Advarra business intelligence tool development for Sales. Create and maintain Sales Dashboards and Reports to provide improved sales efficiencies and insights across the company.
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills to develop and deliver actionable insights from large data sets.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness, coordinating cross-functionally to deliver process improvements.
- Co-own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel, operational metrics, and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Participate in team meetings, development/ modification of tools and procedures
- Participate in training new staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, or related field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 5-7 years of sales or sales operations experience
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated management skills
- Understanding of the business and team processes
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze a variety of data points to solve complex problems
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities and projects, balancing accomplishment of daily operational activities with strategic projects
- Ability to work independently; planning, organizing, scheduling and completing work within deadlines
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Demonstrated consistency and dependability in attendance, quantity and quality of work
- Salesforce software experience required.
- Tableau or other Business Intelligence experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time at stationary workstation.
- Regularly carry, raise, and lower objects of up to 25 Lbs.
- Learn and comprehend basic instructions.
- Focus and attention to tasks and responsibilities.
- Verbal communication; listening and understanding, responding, and speaking.
Advarra provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status, citizenship, genetic information or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.