SUNMI is leading the move to Android for business digitization solutions through attractive business IoT devices and End-to-End platform. Focusing on R&D and innovation, SUNMI product lines including Payment and Mobile Terminals, POS, Kiosks among others are recognized by customers for design, quality and well performance.
SUNMI's products and solutions have been successfully implemented in retail, food & beverage, healthcare, services and other businesses large and small, empowering clients in more than 200 countries, regions and territories.
We are actively seeking a diligent and highly motivated Sales Operation Manager to join our dynamic team. The primary focus of this role is to collaborate directly with Sales on developing proposals, collateral, and research. Manage sales documentation, ensuring accuracy, and serve as a liaison for combined sales strategies. Provide strategic support throughout the sales cycle. Keep Senior Management informed with regular prospect updates.
This is a hybrid position at our Sandy Springs office (3 days in office)
Sales Administration Management
- Manage KPI tracking and reporting initiatives, focusing on individual sales performance, revenue and order data consolidation, sales PO tracking, and project forecasting.
- Efficiently manage all aspects of distributor operations, including executing agreement terms and handling credit memos and PE processes, etc.
- Provide ongoing operational support and follow-up for Key Accounts (KA) daily.
Sales Operation / Supply Chain Management
- Facilitate customer communication, managing the process from PO issuance to payment, and final delivery, while also overseeing order logistics and financial tracking.
- Manage supply chain operations, encompassing forecasting, risk mitigation, inventory management, and timely resolution of issues and delays in coordination with HQ.
After-Sales (SUNMI Care)
- Strategically develop and promote after-sales solutions tailored for North American Region customers in alignment with the Sunmi care strategy.
- Monitor and follow up on Customer JIRA tickets, ensuring timely communication and issue resolution with the headquarters.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to address customer concerns and enhance overall service quality.
- Ensure local repair partners adhere to service standards, meet performance expectations, and contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Onboard NAR sales team members and conduct comprehensive training sessions and address any challenges.
- Guide new customers through the initial order process, ensuring smooth integration.
- Set up new customer accounts in CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related with 5+ years of experience in the domain of Sales Operations/Sales Admin/Demand Planification/Supply Chain/Logistics/Import Export management in Fintech, Electronic equipment manufacture industry.
- Demonstrated communication and analytical skills for effective operation in a business environment.
- Mandarin is required.
Our Benefits Overview:
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision insurance by company.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Strong Company Match
- Life & Disability Insurance – Company Sponsored
- 15 Days Paid Vacation and 11 Company Holidays
- Be part of a talented team working in a fast-paced, vibrant, and global environment (we are over 1000 employees worldwide)
- Career & Leadership Development