This is your chance to join our dynamic Revenue Operations team as a Revenue Operations Analyst and become a vital player in driving growth. You'll work hand-in-hand with leaders across Sales, Operations, Collections, Recoveries & Litigation, Business Support, and more, empowering them with data-driven strategies & tools for success.
Who are we?
Our mission is to build the place where small businesses get the funding they need to win.
We do this by uniting cutting-edge data and technology to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. With a decade of expertise under our belt, we've built a game-changer of a platform that's reshaping the landscape of SME lending. Say goodbye to lengthy applications and hello to lightning-fast decisions! In just minutes, SMEs across the UK can get an instant decision, giving them access to affordable funding in a flash.
99% of businesses are small businesses! And in most cases aren’t given the finance they need to grow. We’re here to change that because the world needs small business.
Want to learn more?
- We have a huge impact on the businesses that borrow through our platform, the communities they serve and the overall economy (last year £6.9bn of GDP generated). You can read our full Impact Report here: https://www.fundingcircle.com/uk/impact
- To see what our customers think, visit our Trustpilot page: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fundingcircle.com
- And we’re still evolving! With over a decade leading the industry with our award winning core loans offering we are now well on our way to solving more SME finance challenges transforming into a multi-product lending platform.
What will you be doing?
- Craft compelling reports and dashboards that make complex metrics crystal clear, guiding great decision-making across the organisation.
- Partnering with key suppliers to deliver maximum value from our tech investments today, while simultaneously building for tomorrow.
- Uncover hidden insights from data and team interactions to spot emerging trends, so that we can respond quickly and effectively.
- Be a lifelong learner, always hungry to explore new trends in RevOps processes and technology. You'll help Funding Circle stay ahead of the curve.
What we’re looking for
- You are proactive and curious, and excited to shape a brand new role
- Experience in reporting and analytics for Sales or other contact centre teams
- Ability to draw out the ‘so what’ from complex analysis and make it easy to understand
- Confident working with Excel, Tableau, Salesforce
- Able to build queries and extract data using SQL
- Ability to quickly learn new technical systems ‘on the job’
- Somebody who can listen and communicate effectively with Senior Stakeholders
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
Why join us?
Our Circler proposition is designed to support employees both in and out of work, and it is anchored around four pillars: Health, Wealth, Development & Lifestyle.
We offer hybrid working, with a blend of 2-3 days either in the office or at home. When you’re in the office you can take advantage of our free barista and subsidised lunches through JustEat and we will help support your home working set-up. We support flexible working arrangements so please speak to our recruitment team if this is something you’d like to learn more about.
A few highlights:
Health: Private Medical Insurance through Aviva, Dental Insurance through Bupa, MediCash, free access to online therapy sessions via Spill and exclusive discounts with Hertility for reproductive health support.
- Wealth: Octopus Money Coach, free mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
- Development:Learning allowance of £300 a year.
- Lifestyle: Gympass, Electric Car Scheme and more!
And finally, we have enhanced all of our parental leave policies - we actually won the AltFi Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022 for our Partner Leave policy. You can read more here: https://www.altfi.com/article/10158_the-altfi-awards-2022-here-are-the-winners
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect addition to the team!
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.