Global Partner Revenue Operations (GPSO) Support Specialist
The Partner Transaction Center (PTC) is a centralized team within Global Partner Revenue Operations (GPRO). The PTC team is responsible for the operational excellence of systems and processes used by Oracle’s channel representatives and partners globally. Oracle’s partners are valuable as they help resell software, cloud, and hardware products to end customers, and their differentiated services combined with Oracle’s technology help enable our customers to achieve their business goals.
We are looking to onboard an experienced candidate who will help in managing partner relationships, work with multiple stakeholders, and be responsible for driving process improvement and standardization across the team whilst ensuring key project performance metrics and company policies are met.
We are looking for a result-driven individual who can work in a challenging environment and effectively contribute to the goals of the organization.
- Play a key lead role in the creation, continuous improvement, and execution of the workflow, processes, and practices
- Be a subject matter expert (SME), develop and oversee the training needs of the team
- Manage the compliance, monitor daily operations, and end-to-end activities of the team and maintain a high level of partner satisfaction
- Focus on strong stakeholder communication and liaison within various departments of the organization
- Serve as an escalation point for issues, help formulate recommendations and assist the team members to resolve complex scenarios
- Work with the senior management in analyzing the complied data to assess the quality and identify system gaps
Shift Timings - EMEA, AMER
Desired skills and/or experience:
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Sense of ownership should be high
- Ability to prepare and implement trainings for new joiners
- Manages conflict or other sensitive issues tactfully and effectively
Organizational & time-management skills
- Multi-tasking and prioritization capability to achieve efficient results
- Be willing to go the extra mile and meet deadlines effectively
- Constantly analyze, review data with senior management to identify areas that need improvements
Agility & Adaptability
- Able to pick up and assimilate relevant information quickly and easily
- Can think on their feet in rapidly changing environment and deliver ideal results
- Ability and willingness to learn and share knowledge to meet companies’ goals
- Identify and prioritize partner needs and constraints
- Focus on improving stakeholder experience by understanding their needs and executing pertinent results
- Adopts professional approach to partners, acts reliable and delivers results accordingly
- 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience in customer centric role
- Proven experience in leading or supervising a team
Why work for Oracle
Be part of an organization that is reshaping the IT industry and working its way up to becoming the number one cloud company. Oracle is known for a supportive environment that fosters career self-management. Apart from having all the resources you need to be successful, you benefit from both linear and non-linear career progression.
As an Oracle employee, you will be acquainted with a truly competitive environment where you will be driven by passion and inspired by innovation.