We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected, and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
As a Territory & Account Coverage (TAC) Specialist at Softchoice, you will play a critical role in the success of our Sales organization. Reporting to the Manager, Territory & Account Coverage,, your core focus will be to work with them to optimize the business in your sales channel for growth and productivity. You will develop a close partnership with the Sales Leaders in your channel, with a seat at the table to create win-wins that support the needs of our sales teams and company objectives. Partnership is key as you will be accountable to work with your manager to drive the science and execution of territory & account coverage with input and consideration of field level nuances and insight from the sales leaders in your channel.
This role is hybrid with the expectation of working in the Toronto office once a month.
What you will do:
- Support the development of annual sales rep quotas and territory planning for your sales channel. Work with your manager to create & bring the bottom’s up plan to sales leaders, help explain how it’s calculated, solicit qualitative nuances for adjustments, then execute upload of final plan.
- Leverage data from our sales systems to perform analysis and inform coverage decisions that support Sales & drive company objectives. This includes a feedback loop into the Planning department to inform future planning strategy.
- Conduct regular territory analysis (e.g., current size, coverage, and potential from target segments/accounts). Make recommendations based on analysis, review with manager and sales leaders for qualitative input, and execute adjustments based on analysis and review.
- Support ongoing territory & account coverage cadence with your sales leadership team to review health of the territories, identify opportunities to improve coverage, and execute on those adjustments.
- Collaborate with reporting, customer master data and other teams as appropriate to drive business process improvements such as improved workflows, automation or simplify manual tasks, reporting, etc.
Assist and lead projects and other duties as required.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience within data analysis (experience within sales operations preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills – excellent communicator.
- Robust data analysis capabilities – strong in excel, and experience with reporting & data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Sound decision making with proven preparation & follow-through to ensure issues are fully resolved.
- Experience with PowerBI, Salesforce and Anaplan is preferred, though not required.
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experience for the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety of workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, or looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply.
Why people love working here:
We offer hybrid and remote working opportunities.
Comprehensive benefits from day one of employment.
We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 18 consecutive years.
Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Require accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com. We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.
Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
Job Requisition ID: 5682