FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers – empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.Job Summary
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. FreeWheel, a Comcast Company, is looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Analyst to join our Deal Desk team, responsible for leading customer renewals, providing analysis and recommendations to support sales (including new business, up-sell, and renewal) deal flow, drive higher margin deals for the company, and establish commercial standards. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue goals.Job Description
- Manage the deal flow pipeline (priority and timing) and support internal customers (revenue team) to drive key sales opportunities through internal review and approval processes for sales proposals and contracts (including Deal Desk, Review Board, and Comcast approvals). This will require working cross-functionally with our sales, revenue operations, finance, and legal teams.
- Lead the analysis and modeling of potential deal structures to maximize multi-year value, associated trade-offs and profitability, with strategic recommendations to standardize and improve deal margins
- Serve as independent owner of customer renewals as assigned with sales proposals, modeling, negotiation, contract term review with legal, and driving deals through to completion (signature). Engage the Sr. Director, Deal Desk as needed for escalation and issue resolution with key deals.
- Partner with the Growth Planning team to define and operationalize key performance indicator metrics with deal growth targets, track multi-year deal performance via dashboards, and regularly review the performance of those deals in partnership with the existing business sales team.
- Partner with Growth Planning and Revenue Operations to ensure that key renewals are accurately accounted for in annual budgeting and quota setting.
- Conduct regular analysis of competitor activities, market trends, and customer behavior to identify opportunities and potential challenges.
- Support the Sr. Director in training/onboarding new team members as applicable (e.g., training the FreeWheel method for Salesforce, legal, and approvals)
Employees At All Levels Are Expected To
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in sales analysis, data analysis, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in data analysis via Excel (a plus if experience with data visualization tools such as Looker), and presentation tools (PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales processes, revenue drivers, and financial reporting (an understanding media industry trends is a plus).
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.Education
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience
Primary Location Pay Range: $86,127.49 - $129,191.24
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. The application window is 30 days from the date job is posted, unless the number of applicants requires it to close sooner or later.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.