As our first Senior Deal Desk Manager at Vanta, you will manage complex, non-standard deals with multiple cross-functional partners ensuring optimal deal structure. You will provide insights to leadership on trends, analysis on win/loss, and manage the approval flows contracts ensuring timing action.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
You’ll add value day in and day out by managing the approval flows of complex, non-standard deals ensuring all stakeholders are well informed to make decisions. You will work closely with Account Executives, Account Managers, and Leadership on a daily basis driving contracts to completion. Geographic coverage will include NAMER, EMEA and APAC. You will provide impactful reporting on win/loss ratios, evaluate trends, and ensure revenue compliance through management of SFDC.What you’ll do as a Senior Deal Desk Manager at Vanta:
How to be successful in this role:
- Manage complex, nonstandard deals with multiple cross-functional partners.
- Ensure deal structures are properly completed in SFDC and work with the accounting team to ensure accurate revenue reporting.
- Provide stakeholders with deal analysis and visibility into contract complexity.
- Advise sales on deal structures, pricing strategies, commercial terms, and approvals.
- Partner with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce, including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields.
- Craft intelligent deal structures that increase revenue while mitigating contractual risks.
- Partner with Revenue and Legal teams to craft contractual language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
- Drive consistency across deal processes by helping to optimize, streamline, and align quote-to-cash processes.
- Monitor deal progress and support Sales with closing bookings.
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- 5+ years experience in a Deal Desk role within a SaaS company
- SaaS, cloud computing, enterprise software, data privacy, e-commerce experience.
- Expert using SFDC quoting tools, reviewing, and enforcing revenue recognition compliance for all quoting.
- Prior experience in financial analysis for gross margin, revenue compliance, non-standard terms requests on strategic deals.
- Able to measure and share improvement on standard deal terms, average discounts, etc month over month.
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, skills, depth of work experience, and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below. The base pay range for this position is $144,000 - $169,000. This role may also be eligible for commissions/bonus, equity, medical benefits, 401(k) plan, and other company perk programs.At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started in 2018, in the wake of several high-profile data breaches. Online security was only becoming more important, but we knew firsthand how hard it could be for fast-growing companies to invest the time and manpower it takes to build a solid security foundation.
Vanta was inspired by a vision to restore trust in internet businesses by enabling companies to improve and prove their security.
From our early days automating security monitoring for compliance standards like SOC 2, HIPAA and ISO 27001 to creating the world's leading Trust Management Platform, our vision remains unchanged.
Now more than ever, making security continuous—not just a point-in-time check— is essential. Thousands of companies rely on Vanta to build, maintain and demonstrate their trust— all in a way that's real-time and transparent.