ImmunityBio, Inc. is a late-stage immunotherapy company developing a broad pipeline of next-generation therapies that drive immunogenic mechanisms for defeating cancer and infectious disease. The company’s immunotherapy platform is designed to activate both the innate (natural killer cell and macrophage) and adaptive (T cell) immune systems to create long-term “immunological memory.” The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review ImmunityBio’s resubmission of its Biologics License Application (BLA) for N-803, a first-in-class IL-15 superagonist, plus Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) for the treatment of BCG-unresponsive non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer carcinoma in situ (CIS) with or without Ta or T1 disease, and has set a user fee goal date (PDUFA date) of April 23, 2024.Why ImmunityBio?
- ImmunityBio is developing cutting edge technology with the goal to transform the lives of patients with cancer and develop next-generation therapies and vaccines that complement, harness and amplify the immune system to defeat cancers and infectious diseases.
- Opportunity to join an early-stage public biopharmaceutical company with a headquarters in Southern California.
- Work with a collaborative team with the ability to work across different areas at the company.
- Ability to join a growing company with development opportunities.
The Senior Sales Operations Coordinator will be responsible for receiving purchase orders from customers; reviewing for accuracy of pricing, quantity, and other parameters; entering them into the ERP system; and invoicing the customer when the order has shipped. This role may also help to manage customer and pricing in the Sales and Marking system to ensure the customers and pricings are in accordance with contracts and agreements. Ensure all documentation is organized and properly maintained.Essential Functions
Education & Experience
- Responsible for all aspects of setting up and processing Sales Orders.
- Ensure sales orders are processed accurately and entered within a timely manner using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP system).
- Request credit release for any orders on credit hold that has items available to ship.
- Ensure customer receives order confirmation when order is released
- Work closely with Market Access team to ensure all customers are set up correctly in our ERP system per guidelines and procedures
- Maintain trade agreements in the ERP system consistent with company policies
- Coordinate returns and credit and debit memos as needed
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operation processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the Sales Order and master data area
- Assist management in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance
- Participate in, initiate and/or facilitate meetings as needed to resolve issues
- Participate in and/or lead assigned projects
- Escalate issues to management as needed
- Perform other duties, projects and tasks as assigned by your Manager
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Minimum of a high school diploma with at least 3 years’ of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferred
Working Environment / Physical Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of management and staff
- Detail oriented
- Ability to execute across multiple priorities independently
- This is a remote role with the ability to be on site for meetings on a as needed basis.
This position is eligible for a discretionary bonus and equity award. The base pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on the successful candidate’s qualifications, prior experience as well as geographic location.
$31.00 per hour (entry-level qualifications) to $39.00 per hour (highly experienced)
ImmunityBio employees are as valuable as the people we serve. We have built a resource of robust benefit offerings to best support the total wellbeing of our team members and their families. Our competitive total rewards benefits package, for eligible employees, include: Medical, Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Health and Financial Wellness Programs
- Employer Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid and Voluntary Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- 529 Education Savings Program
- Voluntary Legal Services, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance and Employee Discounts, Rewards and Perks
- Paid Time Off (PTO) includes: 11 Holidays
- Exempt Employees are eligible for Unlimited PTO
- Non-Exempt Employees are eligible for 10 Vacation Days, 56 Hours of Health Pay, 2 Personal Days and 1 Cultural Day
- We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to optimize your Health and Wellness.
At ImmunityBio, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
ImmunityBio is a mandatory vaccination employer for COVID-19 and its variants. The Company requires that its employees be fully vaccinated as of their start date. If you require a medical or religious accommodation we will engage in the interactive process with you. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to start. If we make you an offer and you are not yet vaccinated, we will accommodate a delay in start date. ImmunityBio may also mandate that its employees receive vaccine boosters, and all accommodation laws will be followed.