This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Redwood City, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in a business, consulting, product go-to-market, product development, or a similar role
About The Job
- Experience managing Salesforce, or similar CRM tools
- Experience with scaled vendor sales teams
- Ability to drive impact in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to pitch in when necessary
Our mission in Product and Sales Activation (PSA) is to shape, simplify and scale product solutions to help businesses of all sizes grow with Google. PSA is the product and business expertise behind the GCS sales teams responsible for driving sustainable business growth and product adoption.
As part of the PSA organization, the Services team focuses on making the best of Google work for services businesses from the local plumber to the national pet care business, including powering the growth of Local Services Ads, a product built for services SMBs.
In this role, you will lead global sales operations and infrastructure for Local Services Ads (LSA). You will manage the LSA Salesforce instance that powers acquisitions and business growth globally including designing and implementing new features, and providing ongoing operational management. You will partner across Sales, Product Management, Operations, and Strategy to understand stakeholder requirements and business needs. You'll launch changes in sales operations, tooling, and processes to drive efficiencies and scale the LSA sales programs globally.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $111,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .Responsibilities
- Lead global sales operations and infrastructure for Local Services Ads.
- Manage the LSA SFDC instance to power acquisitions and business growth across global vendor sales teams. Provide day-to-day troubleshooting and management.
- Develop exceptional partnerships with Sales, Product Management, Operations, and Strategy teams. Gather stakeholder requirements, design, and implement new SFDC features, reporting and processes to support business needs and scale sales efficiency.
- Manage operations to enable new workflow integrations between the LSA onboarding teams and broader Google Ads sales teams.
- Oversee team of 3 SFDC contractors including vendor SOWs, agreements, and performance management.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .