Ghost is a private, b2b marketplace that helps scale distribution for the best brands in the world. Ghost works with leading brands in streetwear, apparel, footwear, beauty, and home to find alternative distribution channels for surplus inventory. By providing transparency, data, and a network of vetted buyers, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for sellers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle. Backed by top VC funds (Cathay, USV, Equal, Eniac), Ghost is one of the fastest growing startups in LA.
We're in search of a dedicated and meticulous operations guru to join our team in expanding our revenue team. If you possess a deep understanding of fashion, a strong penchant for organization, and saviness in excel at analyzing and manipulating data, we encourage you to get in touch with us! In this role, you'll have the opportunity to establish valuable connections within the industry and further develop your sales skills, putting you at the forefront of our department's growth.About The Role
- Learn quickly on the fly in this generalist role, supporting all functions across sales, operations, itemization, product operations, and brand partnerships.
- Analyze inventory and market pricing data to determine their suitability and strategically merchandise for buyers.
- Gather images and other data points for product listings, organize offer sheets for buyers, and maintain customer-specific records.
- Ensure key deal information is accurately and quickly inputted into our HubSpot, including buyer details, seller information, shipment dates, terms of the deal, pricing, cost of goods, take rate, and approval information.
- Keep track of important contacts and conduct any necessary market research to support the team’s workflow.
- Maintain and manage a dashboard of offers and deals, ensuring a smooth progression from offer submission to shipments.
What You Will Love
- 0-3 years of experience in a startup, retail, or merchandising environment
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Extremely organized and highly motivated to move quickly and efficiently
- Mindset that no task is too big or too small, with a make it happen mentality
- Keen attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and excellence in execution
- Strong follow-up and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fast learner, able to pick up new skills quickly across multiple functional areas
Benefits We Offer
- We believe if we aren’t first, we’re last! We need to be the best at what we do. We must set the highest standards in our winner-take-all market. We fight for every dollar and never settle. We are all owners, hustlers, and streetfighters - working together to achieve a unified goal.
- Anything we can do tomorrow, we can do today. We drive a culture of high velocity, leaving no room for analysis paralysis. We promote efficiency and progress in every step we take. If it will help the business, just do it. It’s better to get a speeding ticket than a parking ticket.
- We are a customer-obsessed company and believe in making it magical: Our members are at the center of our universe. We continuously strive to create experiences that are 10x better at every touchpoint. We anticipate their needs and go above and beyond, delivering experiences that surpass expectations.
- We believe in working as a team to provide solutions, not problems. We are committed to reaching our goals, no matter the challenges. We tackle projects as a team, with a "jump in with both feet" mentality. Every roadblock is an opportunity for innovation. No task is too big or too small, and we take on challenges beyond our core responsibilities, spreading optimism and confidence.
- We embrace radical candor. We embrace difficult questions and uncomfortable answers. Our decisions are grounded in data and facts, leading to meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We value giving and receiving open, honest feedback. We critique ideas, not individuals. We embrace radical transparency and rigorous thinking, avoiding decisions driven by ego or self-interest.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental with some plans covered at 100%
- Competitive compensation and equity structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
Our total compensation for this position can range from $55,000 to $75,000. The actual amounts may vary based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the position.