Hybrid work environment - Westport or Shelton, CT office locations.
Overview Of The Role
- Reporting into the Director, Revenue Operations, this person will act as the regional Sales Operations practitioner for AMER
- They will have their finger on the pulse of all aspects related to AMER Sales Performance Management and Governance across key initiative such as Pricing to help Dynata capture maximum customer value
- They will be at the forefront of key change initiatives relating to AMER Sales
- This person will be a champion of hard work and collaboration to support the team
- They will foster a culture of Sales Ops being an arm that cares about the Sales team’s needs
- Drive to enforce Sales process that spans all customer segments in AMER
- Hold meetings with all AMER Sales Leaders/VPs to manage change / forecasting / BI
- Evaluate and recommend AMER Sales Territory Alignment to continually optimize Sales Organization and effectiveness
- Partner with Finance and HR to administer Sales incentive plan that attracts, motivates and retains high-performing sales talent
- Participate in value added ‘Deal desk’ & pricing governance program to support pricing objectives and value-based selling.
- Work proactively with Sales Analytics to provide insights and drive desired outcomes across AMER Sales based on best-in-class Analytics.
- Help reinstitute the notion of a centralized CRM that adheres to sound sales process best practices
- Learn and understand the ways salespeople and sales leaders still struggle to return and report on ways to improve process
- Manage a request queue for all AMER Sales Ops needs
- Create Reports, supported by Sales Analytics, to provide AMER Sales Leadership with foresight on key sales metrics and pipeline insights
Critical Skills + Competencies:
- Sales forecasting
- Can navigate financial targets/reporting (as well as process improvement)
- Competency with Tableau/securing BI resources with clear requirements as someone who knows analytics
- Strong Sales Process understanding and strong opinions around enforcing process
- Can both challenge and work collaboratively with Sales leaders and front line Sales executives to bring about desired behaviors and outcomes
- 3-5 years’ Sales operations experience at other companies, wanting career growth and would see Dynata as a stepping stool to other positions
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills and passion for working with a team
- Strong ability to navigate human connections and relationships, likely a recent business graduate or someone with limited experience
- Front line Sales experience also beneficial
- Hard worker as demonstrated by being involved in many things at other stages in life
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics + Dynamics 365 CRM is a plus (this shouldn’t be a requirement as it limits options – most will have Salesforce experience but this should be transferable)
At Dynata, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Dynata welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive work culture for all our employees. Accommodations by request can be made for all aspects of the selection process.
Dynata is also an affirmative action employer OE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
The salary range for this position in is $100K-$115K/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A discretionary incentive program may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits, dependent on full-time status.