At Blackline Safety, we are pioneers in connected safety technology, dedicated to providing innovative solutions that keep people safe in challenging environments. Our cutting-edge products combine hardware enabled SaaS, IoT, and data analytics to revolutionize safety in the workplace. We are looking for a “Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations” to help drive our newly born Blackline Revenue Operations team. We have a world class connected safety system with a talented data team. A key member of the Sales Enablement team, and reporting to the “Manager, Revenue Operations” the incumbent will be critical in establishing operational excellence across Blackline Go To Market organization.
Who Are You?
- You are looking for a great company you can grow with.
- You like to think on your feet and work in a fast-paced role where every day can be a bit different.
- You are not intimidated by a tight deadline if you know that means making a genuine impact.
- You want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose.
- You have proven experience in implementing and optimizing visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau).
- You have proven experience in implementing and optimizing CRM systems (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce).
- You continuously evaluate and refine processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- You have proven experience building financial and economic models to help stakeholders evaluate different scenarios related to strategic initiatives to optimize both revenues and costs.
- You have proven experience defining, building, and maintaining sales commissions plans.
- You utilize data-driven insights to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement in revenue operations.
- You have proven experience identifying and implementing tools and technologies to streamline processes & reporting and reduce manual efforts.
- You have a strong project management mindset and the ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Refining the Go To Market processes using our tools to optimize Blackline Safety Sales Velocity, Revenue Potential, and Customers Retention.
- Defining, building, and maintaining various data products and automations using a combination of tools such as Power BI, HubSpot, and Excel.
- Designing and building controls in our different reporting and visualization tools focused on reducing revenue leakage and discrepancies.
- Understanding business requirements in the BI context and design data models to change raw data into meaningful insights.
- Designing and developing stunning BI solutions, from back-end components and processes to front-end user interaction/experience components/requirements using Power BI.
- Assisting the business in identifying the measures and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to drive business decisions.
- Converting business requirements into technical specifications and determining the timeline to complete.
- Monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the performance of the different Go To Market functions from different angles to better understand the different drivers and arm our stakeholders to better meet/over-achieve market goals.
- Analyzing different datasets to provide statistics and benchmarks that can be used to better understand the trajectory of our business and areas for improvement, providing data-driven insight.
- Owning the end-to-end commissions process from design to execution.
- Working closely with Go To Market leaders to quantify market opportunities and assist in allocating and planning resources to maximize sales results and meet targets. Assist in the management and measuring of sales campaigns.
- Driving the annual sales planning process partnering with your sales leaders, including account tiering and assignment, and quota development and deployment.
- Working closely with Go To Market leaders and Finance to have a cross-functional alignment when it comes to Revenue Reporting and Forecasting.
- Working cross-functionally in different strategic initiatives as they arise.
What You Bring To The Table
- Post-secondary degree in Finance, Analytics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Revenue Operations, Data Analytics, or FP&A with a focus on supporting GTM functions (combined experience will be considered an asset).
- 5 years of experience with data modeling for reporting.
- Previous Prower BI experience would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience with SQL would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience with an ETL tool would be considered an asset.
- Previous HubSpot experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience with architecture, administration, and troubleshooting in Microsoft-based infrastructure and productivity environments.
- Comfort troubleshooting and fixing performance issues related to visualization delivery.
- Experience with scoping and implementing business needs.
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to the development of overall business strategy.
- Critical thinker who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo to push your own limits, as well as those around you.
- Innovative self-starter that's always looking for a better way to do things.
- Strong sense of accountability - you ensure the job gets done on time, no handholding necessary.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
About Blackline Safety
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products. We offer the broadest and most complete portfolio available in the industry. Our products are designed to save lives and we monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, complex indoor facilities, and the remote reaches of our planet. Blackline’s products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs, and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our design, development, sales, marketing, support, and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly traded company.
Blackline Safety is powered by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, national origin, race, or sexual orientation. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.