Veeam®, the #1 global market leader in data protection and ransomware recovery, is on a mission to empower every organization to achieve radical resilience through data security, data recovery, and data freedom for their hybrid cloud.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in more than 30 countries, Veeam protects over 450,000 customers worldwide, who trust Veeam to keep their businesses running.
The Sales Operations Team is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to support Veeam's Americas Sales organization through high impact operational execution, process innovation, analytical skills, and strong stakeholder partnerships. This role will report to the Sr Director of Sales Operations
Candidates must be located on East Coast
(Strong preference for candidates located in the Alpharetta, GA and Tampa, FL areas)
- Be a key part of the team who will partner with management of Americas Sales programs
- Align and drive strategic initiatives from AMER leadership across internal Veeam resources and groups
- Guide standardization of reports and dashboards across all teams to ensure consistency in analysis approach and usefulness to drive revenue
- Lead performance analysis to identify areas of concern and best practices for pipeline metrics. Use this analysis to provide actionable feedback and areas of focus to improve performance for sales segments
- Facilitate and advise annual planning activities to align AMER Sales for optimal execution each calendar year
- Partner to prepare business analysis for QBRs, Summits, and All Hands meetings as needed
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration) and at least 2-3 years of experience related to the role
- Preference for candidates who have relevant experience in business analysis or sales operations at a technology company
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced skills in MS Office 365 and Salesforce.com
- MS Access or other database skills are a strong plus
- Expertise using and implementing BI applications (Tableau)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please note that any personal data collected from you during the recruitment process will be processed in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.
The Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes.
By applying for this position, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.