ECP is a market-leading SaaS solution that enables senior living communities to better care for their residents. ECP is used in over 6,500 communities around the world. We're looking to further expand by increasing the number of customers that use our software and increasing the scope of how we serve our customers by developing and releasing new products.
We're looking for a revenue operations leader to be the systems and data owner at ECP - be our HubSpot Admin, drive forward our business intelligence, customer health scoring, and other customer analytics, and work with business leaders across our company to use data and systems to generate growth, make customers happy, and drive great business outcomes.
HubSpot is our CRM and the beating heart of our sales, sales development, marketing, implementation, customer success, support, and operations teams. We're looking for a talented and collaborative HubSpot expert to "own" HubSpot - our data, our workflows, our reporting, and our dashboards.
You will be responsible for working closely with the sales, marketing, CS, and finance teams to understand their needs and build out our HubSpot environment (including workflows, custom objects, custom properties, forms, web pages, landing pages and blog pages, pipelines, integrations, etc) to meet our business's needs. You'll also align efforts, while using data and analytics to measure and improve performance.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HubSpot admin and power user, have an interest in revenue operations, and have a deep understanding of the sales process. This is a new role in our business (HubSpot ownership currently sits with marketing), so it is important for this person to be self-driven while embodying the qualities required for effective change management.
Our headquarters is in Wisconsin, but we are open to remote candidates across the U.S.
- Act as HubSpot admin for our organization. Support and create workflows, custom objects, custom properties, forms, web pages, landing pages and blog pages, pipelines, integrations, etc, to meet our business's needs
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, sales, business operations, finance, product, marketing teams, and other stakeholders, to identify and implement process improvements, share insights, and centralize information
- Manage and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Deeply understand business problems and create the right solution to those problems. Be a thought partner, and execute on the solutions.
- Ensure quality of data across systems. Make sure that we're getting good data and making good decisions
- Develop reporting to help our business leaders make informed decisions with improved visibility
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue, such as go-to-market strategies, tactics to streamline the customer lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics such as lead conversion and retention rates
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, data science, computer science, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience with HubSpot as a power user or admin
- Experience in revenue operations or a related field is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data and analytics to improve performance
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with a team
- Knowledge of the sales process and the company's target audience and goals
- Ability to conduct market and customer research to identify opportunities for growth
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to continuously improve and develop skills
- Health insurance coverage that begins day 1 of employment. We offer 4 plan options, including a plan with a premium cost that is covered 100% by ECP.
- Unlimited PTO and a flexible work environment
- 401(k) employer match up to 4%
- Paid parental leave
- And more!