TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy NoticeWhat We'll Bring
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.What You'll Bring
Impact You'll Make
- A related University diploma and at least 5-7 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in the credit or financial services industry.
- Experience in project management, with proficiency using project management tools.
- Ability to engage and coordinate stakeholders across multiple business units, ensuring coordinated execution of all initiatives within timelines and budget.
- PMP designation is an asset.
- Strong financial acumen, with proficiency using Excel. Has the ability to organize, manage and interpret large sets of data to support Finance programs and can engage tactically with program members to ensure accuracy of information.
- Contract management experience, familiar with legal terminology, with the ability to interpret contract language and draft simple terms from a pricing and commercial perspective.
- Experience dealing with Legal department stakeholders, managing Sales-related initiatives involving contract amendments.
- Exceptional technical writing skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across various stakeholders, at different levels of the organization.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, highly organized with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work under minimal supervision.
As a trusted business partner, you support the Director, Sales Operations & Enablement by leading a number of key programs and initiatives to support TransUnion Canada’s long-term growth. You will drive exceptional operational execution by collaborating with and maintaining constant alignment across several business units, ensuring initiatives are delivered on time and on budget.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Effectively lead and execute on several annual programs, specifically collaborating closely with our Finance and Legal teams on joint initiatives.
- Engage with other business units to identify opportunities with our business model where a programmatic approach would be beneficial, i.e. annual renewals. Initiate and execute new programs as required.
- Create and maintain program documentation and related repositories for ongoing reference, i.e. pricing and contracts information.
- Create, maintain and communicate process documentation to the Sales team and other business units as required.
- Support other Sales Operations functions as it relates to contract amendments (pricing addendums specifically), reviewing and editing legal terminology, and coordinating and continuously improving the amendment process across multiple business units.
- Support other Sales Enablement functions as it relates to learning content creation and learning management system maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title
Sr Consultant, Sales Operations