I am recruiting a Sales Operations & Warehouse Administrator to join a well-established, market leading manufacturing company based in Ellesmere Port.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for overseeing the sales administration process and operational customer services across the business. This is an exciting time to join this small and friendly team, as they go through a period of growth. The successful candidate must have worked in a similar hands on, operational administrative role previously, within a manufacturing environment.Responsibilities Include
Skills/ Experience Required
- Monitoring various Inboxes including the sales inbox. This includes monitoring for incoming machine orders and liaising with the sales team, to ensure these orders are reviewed by them in a timely fashion and then forwarded to the relevant internal Inboxes and booked onto the system.
- Liaising with the Operations Director, to ensure the orders are correct before being placed into the build schedule.
- Booking in and processing spare parts orders, including booking the transportation of the parts, including any follow-up of the order with the customer.
- Customer liaison. Communication with the customer ahead of machine and parts orders being dispatch, including printing off relevant documentation to go with said orders.
- Monitor and forward incoming phone calls to the relevant departments as and when required.
- Work closely with the Operations Director to compile OEM order schedules, including order placement, as and when required.
- Providing information from our pricing guide to dealers.
- Arrange booking requirements for any trade shows as required. This would involve liaising with sales team and MD.
- Arranging advertising and marketing requirements, including order placement.
- General ad hoc sales and office requirements as and when required.
- Be reporting directly to and working closely with the Office Manager.
- Working closely with the Sales Team, as well as the Managing Director and Operations Director.
- Be an excellent team player with attention to detail, be self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure and work towards schedule deadlines - Essential.
- Have previous experience working within a Sales environment - Essential.
- Have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment - Essential.
- Experience with CRM systems - Essential.
- Have experience in using Xero - Advantageous, but not essential.
- Have experience using Excel and Microsoft office - Essential.
- Hours of work: 37 Hours per week: Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 17.00. Includes 30-minute lunch break. Friday 08.30 - 13.30.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Free Parking.
- The opportunity to work with a market leading business.
Sales Operations & Warehouse Administrator
23,000 - 25,000