What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Drive/Own analysis in partnership with our Global Go-To-Market teams by providing performance reporting and analysis to decision-makers within each Sales team, reviewing any gaps in data analysis, and closing those gaps.
- Own Sales Ops reporting/delivery cadence (timetable) and lead the administration of Global Forecast calls.
- Support pipeline management, forecasting and budgeting for our Global Go-To-Market teams by providing insightful reports and analytics, identifying gaps, providing recommendations and other insights.
- Work with the Systems team on Building and Maintaining a reporting infrastructure and dashboards from Salesforce and CPQ in support of regional needs.
- Ability to lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives.
- Look at ways to increase automation and scalability on all our processes and initiatives as needed in a drive to optimize operational processes and ensure seamless systems integration.
- Ensure data quality and hygiene within Salesforce and other company tools.
- Develop, Improve, and Maintain sales processes and programs and work with Sales Enablement to roll out and train the broader Global Go-To-Market Organization.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of the quoting process and provide insightful metrics/analysis on the performance of this process including recommendations for improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an FP&A, Commercial Finance, or Sales Operations department, preferably partnering closely with Go-To-Market leadership teams on all aspects of sales pipeline, bookings, and capacity metrics.
- Experience having managed and/or operated within a monthly Sales Reporting cadence with a high standard of accountability and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Data Analytics, and/or MBA preferred.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, resourcefulness, and ability to follow through.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally and as well as independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment with multiple product lines and complex sales.
- Lives our core values.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills including the ability to manage large sets of data on a repeatable basis for efficient and effective reporting turn-around.
- Experience with SQL or BI tools such as Tableau and/or PBI required.
- Experience with Salesforce required. The use of tools like Clari or IS2 is highly desirable but not required.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Everbridge ranges from $75,000 - $120,000 and may also include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Everbridge offers a wide range of best-in-class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, disability income benefits, life and AD&D insurance, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.About Everbridge
Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) empowers enterprises and government organizations to anticipate, mitigate, respond to, and recover stronger from critical events. In today’s unpredictable world, resilient organizations minimize impact to people and operations, absorb stress, and return to productivity faster when deploying critical event management (CEM) technology. Everbridge digitizes organizational resilience by combining intelligent automation with the industry’s most comprehensive risk data to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter. Everbridge… Empowering ResilienceEverbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.