At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sr. Sales Operations Manager responsible for leading the day-to-day activities and performance of JFrog’s Sales Operations team in the US. In this role, the manager will be part of the global SalesOps team and work closely with the global counterparts, aligned with global standards and spirit. JFrog’s SalesOps team works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the right objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization, thus helping to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness.
The Manager will be expected to foster an environment of high performance, outstanding professionalism, and alignment with the “swamp” DNA.As a Sr. Sales Operations Manager in JFrog you will...
To be a Sr. Sales Operations Manager in JFrog you need...
- Lead the team based in the United States with a particular focus on building and fostering a cohesive team
- Be a central part of the new hire processes – Recruiting, onboarding, training
- Help establish and then follow the global standards for Quote-to-Order processes with a sharp focus on SLAs, timeliness, accuracy, process consistency, and output quality, demonstrated by KPIs.
- Elevate and maintain performance levels for the team, exuding a sense of professionalism
- Support the quoting process, assisting Sales with various types of adjustments that require Sales Operations engagement
- Manage the order fulfillment process
- Work with the leadership to assist the annual planning process for the sales organization
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect the sales processes, understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies, and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales account managers and Sales Ops
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers / Account Executives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are managed and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At least 7 years of technology company experience - software subscriptions and licensing experience strongly preferred.
- To Demonstrate proficiency in sales operations, team management, quote-to-cash processes, process optimization, training new hires, reporting and dashboards
- The ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- A strong working knowledge of CPQ and CRM systems, best practices, and processes.
- Proficient in advanced Excel functions for data analysis and reporting.
- A strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- To be skilled in strategic problem-solving for sales operations.
- To be proficient in handling multiple responsibilities concurrently.
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $170,000 to $185,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.