Zearch are working exclusively with a high growth, B2B SaaS/Data/PaaS company that are experiencing some great success and gearing up for a strong 2024.
Our client have been through some strategic changes and are hiring for a new Global Sales Operations / Revenue Operations leader to report directly to the C-Suite. - This role would really suit someone data driven and who 'has done it before' in both smaller and larger Data, PaaS/SaaS companies.
- Work cross functionally across teams including Marketing, Product, and Finance, to ensure cohesive go-to-market strategies and successful product launches.
- Work closely with finance to align with financial goals and evaluate revenue forecasts.
- Leverage data-driven insights and monitor key performance metrics to make well-informed decisions to identify revenue opportunities.
- Manage documentation relating to the company's sales compensation plans. Ensure accuracy in calculations and payouts and provide support to sales representatives in understanding the function and outcomes of the comp plans.
- Implement best practices and supervise sales operations, including sales processes, forecasting, pipeline management, and deal governance to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement, and optimize the technology stack, including tools like SFDC, SPIFF, and PowerBI, to enhance workflow efficiency and increase automation of processes.
- Provide analytical support to the sales team, offering guidance for annual and ongoing headcount, territory development, incentive strategy, and quota setting.
- Equip the sales team with essential tools, resources, and training to maximize performance and achieve revenue targets.
- Build and lead a high-performing Revenue Operations team, cultivating a culture of, responsibility, ownership, and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, or similar (MBA preferred).
- Demonstrated success in Revenue Operations leadership roles within Pre-IPO, B2B Cyber Security/SaaS tech companies, with a focus on contract-based deals.
- Experience enhancing SFDC for improved data hygiene and leveraging funnel data in governance, forecasting, and other processes.
- Track record of simplifying processes and deploying dashboards to optimise and automate processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset and highly skilled in data analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience leading, inspiring, and motivating a team
- Strategic thinker with a proven ability to execute revenue growth strategies.
- Committed to achieving targets.
Please apply to learn more about the search