About MadaLuxe Group
MadaLuxe Group is Americas' largest wholesale distributor of luxury fashion. Since 2010, MadaLuxe Group has closely partnered with Europe's most iconic maisons, bringing 100% new and authentic luxury items to consumers around the world. Led by a mother-and-son team, MadaLuxe Group is proud to be a family owned and operated business focused on nurturing exceptional relationships with our customers and clients. In close partnership with its clients, MadaLuxe Group consistently evolves its offerings to strategically drive market demand and reach the established and emerging luxury consumer.
The Sales Operations Specialist will function as the main point of support for the company’s Eyewear sales division. The position’s primary focus will be in the areas of administration including reporting, analyzing data, ATS administration and inventory management. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and very analytical retail professional with an innovative business reporting acumen.
- Collect and assess data from sales reports for analysis.
- Study past sales data to determine trends.
- Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data and provides recommendations to VP of Eyewear.
- Assists the sales team with order entry, ATS offers, customer PO receipts, new account setup, inventory management and account follow-up.
- Manages in-season POs with accounts including PO breakouts, EDIs, ship windows revisions, proforma invoices, etc.
- Works with the buying team to manage style and catalogue information.
- Provides weekly shipping numbers based on customer orders.
- Troubleshoots the maintenance needs of ATS system to ensure accuracy.
- Generating and tracking sales orders by account.
- Serves as point of contact between the sales team, buying and warehouse divisions on incoming product flows matching customer orders.
- Inventory analysis and heavy reporting of inventory database.
- Creates product offering recaps, spreadsheets and pivot tables based on current and future ATS.
- Ad Hoc reporting and projects
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in the industry, wholesale is a plus.
- Related experience working in an off-price and/or full price buying environment.
- Advanced excel reporting skills (vlookup, pivot tables, sum/if, formatting, etc.).
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager, self-starter and quick to learn.
- Retail math experience, RLM training is a plus.
MadaLuxe Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.