What We're Looking For
Stytch is the most powerful identity platform built for developers. With advanced features like device fingerprinting and account takeover-resistant authentication, Stytch provides the infrastructure to make identity and access management secure, reliable, and scalable.
The Biz Ops team advocates for and advances what is best for Stytch. You will be our first Revenue Operations hire, working closely with our go-to-market (GTM) teams to define priorities and lead critical projects that will help us scale. We can’t wait for you to join our team!What Excites You
What Excites Us
- Building and scaling Stytch’s GTM Operations strategy - you will operate as the primary strategic and operational partner for our Heads of Revenue and Marketing
- Working with teams across GTM to develop scalable processes, from identifying high-priority leads to standardizing how we handle renewals and upsells
- Setting up and managing a best-in-class GTM tech stack to ensure clear data and tracking from website visitor to revenue
- Leading ad hoc and regular analyses and reporting to understand our GTM funnel
- Partnering with GTM teams to measure the effectiveness of Marketing campaigns and support growth experiments across Marketing and Sales
- Acting as the go-to person for durable Ops support, such as ensuring proper data hygiene in our systems and owning our Sales compensation strategy
Expected base salary is between $150,000 and $175,000. The anticipated base salary range is not inclusive of full benefits including equity, health care insurance, time off, paid parental leave, etc. This base salary is accurate based on information at the time of posting. Actual compensation for hired candidates will be determined using a number of factors including experience, skills, and qualifications.
- You have 4+ years in GTM Operations (e.g., Revenue Operations or Marketing Operations), preferably in a first-in-seat Operations role or at a fast-growing startup
- You have generalist experience across GTM Operations - from Marketing attribution to lead routing to Sales comp planning
- You are a stellar communicator who is comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and have experience taking things from 0 to 1
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects independently - you take ownership of your work, thinking about systems and downstream impacts
- Must haves - you are an expert in Salesforce and proficient in Excel
- Nice to haves
- You are proficient with SQL and have experience running ad hoc analyses
- You have prior experience with our GTM tech stack: Outreach, Hubspot, Gong, ZoomInfo, 6sense, Mode, Google Analytics
We're looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about our team and culture here!