Founded in 2002, Medusind is building a globally recognized technology driven healthcare revenue management company that provides exceptional value to clients, a positive work environment to employees, and the highest return to shareholders. The Company provides deep expertise and powerful revenue cycle management solutions to dental, anesthesia, pathology, emergency, surgery, radiology, and other specialties. Medusind’s proprietary technology platforms allow its customers to deliver superior outcomes to healthcare provider practices. For over two decades, Medusind has seen dynamic growth across markets with its expanded services, strategic acquisitions, and an incomparable team of experts.
With corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida and numerous locations across the US and India, Medusind employs more than 4,000 employees, including medical professionals, coders, RCM specialists, claims processors and software developers.
In January 2023, Alpine Investors, a people-driven private equity firm focused on investing in exceptional people with a PeopleFirst operating philosophy, invested in Medusind to continue to advance its leadership position as one of the top revenue cycle management companies in the country.Position Overview
Reporting to Medusind’s Chief Revenue Officer, the Revenue Operations leader is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing processes, systems, and metrics to support and drive revenue growth. This includes responsibility for sales operations, marketing operations, and customer success operations, ensuring alignment and efficiency across these functions. This position is a critical link between sales, marketing, and customer success teams, providing insights and recommendations to enhance revenue performance.Key Responsibilities
Qualifications And Skills
- Implement and manage sales technology stack (CRM, sales engagement tools, etc.) to improve productivity and effectiveness of the sales team
- Analyze sales performance data to provide insights and recommendations for improving sales strategies and tactics
- Work closely with sales leadership to create accurate sales forecasts based on historical data, market trends, and sales team input
- Collaborate with sales leadership to set quotas, territories, and compensation plans
- Build and lead a high-performing Revenue Operations team, providing guidance, coaching, and development opportunities
- Monitor and manage the sales pipeline, ensuring that it is healthy, balanced, and aligned with revenue goals
- Work with marketing leadership to define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing initiatives
- Ensure alignment between marketing and sales teams, especially in lead generation, qualification, and handoff
- Support the development of processes to drive customer onboarding, adoption, and retention
- Help establish customer success metrics, such as churn rate, customer lifetime value, and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field (MBA is a plus)
- Expertise in annual sales planning and long range planning
- Expertise in systems management, implementation and project prioritization
- Proven experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or related roles, with at least 6+ years in a leadership position
- Get it done, action-orientated, lead from the front attitude, with a sense of urgency and willingness to roll-up sleeves.
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinker, highly motivated by growth objectives.
- Unquestioned integrity, credibility, and judgment and ability to foster a transparent, open culture.
- Collaborator with an ability to work well both independently, and in a team environment, and excellent at working cross-functionally with other business departments.
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously
This role can be performed in a fully remote environment or on a hybrid basis at Medusind headquarters in Miami, Florida.Compensation and Benefits;
Commensurate with experience and including base salary, target bonus, and benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with FSA/HSA options
- 401k with employer match
- 100% employer paid short and long term disability
- 100% employer paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Variety of Supplemental Insurance options
- Paid Time Off
Since 2002, organizations across the entire healthcare spectrum have leveraged our deep expertise and high-quality solutions to maximize revenue, reduce operating costs and navigate the changing healthcare landscape.Medusind’s unique combination of deep industry expertise, robust operational capability, and client-focused service significantly improves the efficiency and profitability of healthcare organizations. Client satisfaction is the primary focus of the Medusind leadership and staff.Our highly experienced personnel, cutting edge technology, and forward thinking approach allows us to deliver effective solutions while staying ahead of healthcare industry changes.