At SpotOn, we’re helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, e-commerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.Recently, SpotOn Has
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion)
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work
- Earned award for Inc’s Fastest Growing Company in 2023
- Rated the top-rated point-of-sale (POS) for Restaurants, Bars, Retail, and Small Business by Capterra users
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
This year, we’re going even bigger—caring hard and moving fast down the path of high growth and positive impact.
That’s where you come in.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in ensuring the efficient execution of the lead management & lead routing strategy for Sales. This role will work closely with Marketing, Field Sales, Inside Sales, and Business Development Representatives. To be successful in this role, an individual must have high levels of attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple requests and deliverables weekly, a positive attitude, and great cross-functional communication skills.This is a hybrid position located near our Chicago office. Candidate MUST be located in the Chicagoland area to be considered.
- Support Sales Leadership and Sales Operations Leadership by providing high-level sales administrative and Salesforce support.
- Understand and execute data segmentation and enrichment techniques within Salesforce
- Serve as the point of contact for the lead list. This includes reviewing incoming leads, scrubbing for duplicates, and checking for accurate data on the lead
- The route leads to the appropriate sales channel based on the source of the lead, the needed treatment of the lead, and the rules of engagement.
- Perform routine process checks on lead routing rules and policies
- Maintain tracking of lead sources and the applicable rules
- Assist in ensuring the data integrity of the customer database & hierarchy
- Support implementation of data integrity tool
- Follow-up with Field Sales on leads that have not progressed through the sales pipeline
Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend to apply to roles only when they check every box on a job description. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career trajectory.
- Experience with Salesforce, cloud-based territory software, and other sales technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides)
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of data accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration skills to work with different teams & stakeholders
- Understanding of sales processes, including funnel management and forecasting
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience with using a CRM, Salesforce, or other sales cloud-based software
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales operations, sales analytics, billing, or project coordination role.
- Experience in a mid to late-stage start-up or established enterprise
- Experience in maintaining a customer hierarchy
- Experience with ensuring data integrity & accuracy
- Ability to implement change management & pivot quickly
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM database management a plus
At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We’re known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech. We can’t take care of our clients without taking care of our employees first, and that’s why we invest in you with a competitive benefits package which includes:
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Restricted Stock Units
- Paid vacation, 11 company holidays, sick time, and volunteer time off
- Employee Resource Groups for Diversity and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA+, and other communities
- Monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- Subscription to Linkedin Learning to expand your knowledge on all kinds of fun topics
- Tuition reimbursement for up to 2k per calendar year to assist with classes of your choice
- for those enrolled in the Anthem plan
SpotOn is an e-verify company.