Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
About this role:
The Deal Desk is a strategic role which drives value to CyberArk in two key ways. First, by escalating issues which impede a Seller’s productivity and effectiveness be they commercial, operational or in the marketplace; and second by protecting the organization’s interests through compliant and financially viable deal structures.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for partnering with the Sales team in order to convey business rules and sales policies while acting as a trusted deal expert that aids them through CyberArk’s internal processes and successful deal closure. This role will support the Americas Sales Organization and be a member of the Revenue Operations department.
What you will do:
- Serve as a trusted adviser to the Sales Team on all commercial/business aspects of the deal to help drive deal closures
- Provide quoting and deal structure guidance, pricing approvals and ensure compliance with published sales policies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to facilitate and drive deal closure
- Develop an expert level of understanding regarding all past, current and future license offerings in order to provide needed guidance to the Sellers
- Partner with Sales Operations to identify system/process improvements, sales enablement and special projects
- Aid in the continued development and maintenance of Sales policies and selling procedures
- Work with the response center team on RFP/RFI responses
- Assist in delivering relevant training to new and existing salespeople on deal desk, order processes and overall CyberArk best practices
What you need to succeed:
- BS/BA degree
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, and CPQ tools
- Strong understanding of software revenue recognition and order process principles
- Highly Organized with the ability multitask, prioritize and deliver at times of high volume
- Strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
The salary range for this position is $64,000 – $90,000/year, plus commissions or discretionary bonus, which will be based on the employee’s performance. Base pay may also vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits.