With 1,000 intelligence professionals, over $300M in sales, and serving nearly 2,000 clients worldwide, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!Summary
The Senior Director, Deal Desk Management and Operations is comfortable working in fast-paced technology organizations with rapid growth. This role is responsible for proactively working with the Sales, Account Management, Renewals, Customer Success, Professional Services, and our Channel & Alliances team to drive deal structuring, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating contract review, discounting, co-terming, quote approval and all aspects of the deal cycle globally. By enhancing business processes, this role will ensure the best experience possible for our customers during the deal process.
This role will interact with customers and internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Channel & Alliances, Finance, Legal, and Account Management) to ensure that value is realized for the customer and commercial objectives are aligned with the growth of our business. The Director will work to identify process gaps, add automation where appropriate, help with solutioning the improvements, and facilitate training as needed. The candidate should be able to communicate well with customers and partners, and should be highly operational with a data-driven approach.Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the Sales, Account Management, Renewals, and Channel & Alliances teams in processing quotes, getting discount approval, ensuring compliance with published policies, and accelerating deal efficiency.
- Proactively review renewals and and recommend optimal product configuration and pricing structure.
- Identify optimal deal attributes and needs as early in a new deal cycle as possible to reduce friction and optimize deal outcomes.
- Ensure data accuracy of in process and closed deals.
- Manage Market Place deal execution and interface with prospects and clients as needed.
- Collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders (Legal, Finance, etc.) to identify optimal deal attributes.
- Maintain and continuously improve deal scoring to guide better deal construction
- Maintain agreed-upon approval processes and SLAs.
- Manage approval process of quotes and pricing to facilitate order forms and purchase orders
- Ensure compliance with customer contracts tied to key business and legal policies.
- Act as product manager of the rep’s Quoting Experience in Salesforce
- Serve as an expert in advanced Deal Desk activities, which impact , bookings attainment, and deal structuring.
- Be a creative problem solver who finds a way to meet customers’ needs while adhering to Recorded Future’s selling policies
- Function as point of contact and subject matter expert for Sales on deal pricing matters
Why should you join Recorded Future?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in leading deal desk, sales operations, or finance roles.
- Proven track record working with Sales organizations
- A passion for problem-solving
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills, especially with customers and internal teams
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to manipulate data in SQL / Excel / BI tools
- Solid understanding of SaaS business models and multi-product go-to-markets
- Confident in deal structuring/quoting complex SaaS transactions for a fast-growing global company
- Proficiency working with software systems, payment processors, and ERP systems (e.g. Stripe, Netsuite, Ironclad, Salesforce)
- Strong people leader with hiring, coaching, performance management experience
- Process oriented with a focus to drive continuous improvement
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.8-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.