Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in no-code network automation. Its ground-breaking Next-Gen platform provides IT operations teams with the ability to scale their hybrid multi-cloud connected networks by automating the processes associated with Diagnostic Troubleshooting, Outage Prevention and Protected Change Management. Today, over 2,500 of the world's largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain's platform.
What We Need
NetBrain Technologies is looking for a strategic, analytical, and process/detail-oriented Sales Operations Intern who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This person should be passionate about producing actionable performance insights and helping to drive a world-class sales organization. This is a 6 month internship with the potential to convert to permanent employment based on performance. This is also a remote role in Ontario with hours from 7:00am to 4:00pm ET Monday through Friday.
The Impact You'll Make
The Sales Operations Intern will be an integral team member supporting the analysis and decision-making for NetBrain's sales organization. This role will continually strive to improve all Sales Organization processes and programs, gathering facts, diagnosing problems and proposing solutions to management.
What You'll Do
- Support the sales operations request queue with timely actions and responses.
- You will Support the executive team with in-depth and actionable analysis of the sales function
- Promote best practices throughout the sales organization to drive sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Administer our sales technology stack, ensuring we provide access to the best tools to our Sales Team for prospecting, deal management, and close process.
- Develop training resources on Salesforce.com, Sales Process and Sales Tools.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand behavior of Sales, Partners and Customers.
- Ensure that sales processes & policies are implemented effectively within the sales organization.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree and 0-1 year of applicable experience as a sales analyst, or financial analyst in a sales organization
- Previous internship working in the software industry
- Experience supporting a global sales organization is a plus
- Some familiarity with the mechanics of a sales organization: territory creation, sales compensation, sales pipeline, sales forecasting, sales reporting, and sales process is a plus
- Salesforce, and Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools such as ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
At NetBrain, we value innovation, collaboration, and customer-focus and we can only live those values through a culture that encourages diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. It is our mission to hire great people regardless of skin color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. NetBrain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hope that you will apply to a job here that excites you no matter how you identify.
NetBrain invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to use or access the site, or if you require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation. To make a request, please contact our People Team at: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.