Join SADA as a Deal Desk Manager!
Acting as a "deal quarterback," the Deal Desk Manager
will assist with product selection, constructing deals, drafting commercial terms, exception handling, and will advise sales teams on pricing decisions. Additionally, they will be expected to accelerate decision-making by proactively facilitating reviews and escalation. A Deal Manager will provide expert guidance to go-to-market teams in the areas of deal structuring, pricing, contract management, and order booking. We're looking for a team player, who can think quickly on their feet and can navigate a growing organization to get things done.Responsibilities:
Pathway to Success
- Serves as trusted advisor to the Sales team on contracting options and approval processes
- Offer deal intelligence to assist sales leaders in decision-making
- Provide guidance to Account Executives on deal structuring in a way that meets customers' requirements, sets them up for maximum success, and maximizes contract value
- Review and assess services agreements for non standard financial obligations, contract terms and provisions, identifying risks and working with appropriate stakeholders for guidance and approval.
- Participates in deal reviews and commercial conversations with Account Executives and sales leadership as appropriate
- Facilitate the timely review and approval of deal proposals
- Draft order forms and commercial terms for deals independently, working with other company stakeholders for review and approval as necessary.
- Assists to interpret contractual language and escalate as necessary to ensure that deals comply with legal, revenue recognition and other operational policies.
- Own team's relationships with sales-supporting teams for day-to-day matters
- Provide guidance to go-to-market teams and management on financial implications of deal terms
- Work with Deal Desk Director and other company functions, to set policies, process and procedures and assist or drive their implementation and improve deal velocity.
#MakeThemRave is at the foundation of sales. Our motivation is to provide customers with an exceptional experience. Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. Moreover, success will come from showcasing our core values in action.Expectations
Training - The first several weeks of onboarding are dedicated to learning and will encompass learning materials/assignments and compliance training, as well as meetings with relevant individuals. Details of the timeline are provided closer to the start date.Job Requirements
About SADA An Insight company
- Experience working in the enterprise software / SaaS industry (with Deal Desk, Finance, and/or Sales Operations experience)
- Proven success partnering with cross-functional teams including various go-to-market teams (Sales, Customer Success, Sales Ops), Legal, and Accounting
- Experience in deal structuring particularly among large enterprise agreements
- Experience working with Professional Service teams and various agreement types related to service engagements is a plus.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated, and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Not afraid to work fast and ask lots of questions
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
SADA stands for inclusion, fairness, and doing the right thing. From our very beginning, we've championed a diverse workplace where we support and learn from each other, amplifying the impact we make with our customers. We're proud that our teams are composed of contributors who represent a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our five core values are the foundation of everything we do:
Work with the Best
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
: SADA has been the largest Google Cloud partner in North America since 2016 and, for the sixth year in a row, has been named a Google Global Partner of the Year . This year, SADA was named a Google Cloud Global Partner of the year 2023. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group and Inc. Magazine, and was recognized as a Niche Player in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services.Benefits
: Unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, generous medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google-certified training programs and a professional development stipend.Business Performance:
SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for the last 10+ years in a row, garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers list for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads, and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. SADA complies with federal and state/provincial disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and candidates with disabilities.