We are looking to add a new team member to support our Deal Desk function and drive our rapidly growing company in closing worldwide deals, leveraging pricing strategy, facilitating contract review and ensuring optimal economics for each deal. Reporting to the Director, Sales Finance, the Sr. Analyst will be a key business partner reporting up through Finance but supporting our global Sales organization working with AEs, Sales Operations, Product Management, Legal, and Finance leadership to deliver analytical solutions and pricing strategies to meet business objectives. We are seeking an individual who has high-energy, thrives where things move fast, and deadlines must be hit without exception.
For this role, an analytical mindset and attention to detail are imperative. Successful candidates will be problem solvers with strong intrapersonal skills, allowing them to introduce healthy friction into deal negotiation while maintaining strong and productive rapport with the Sales team.
Candidates will imperatively blend finance, legal, and accounting acumen as well as general strong business judgment. There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to drive future growth for Tipalti.Why join Tipalti?
Tipalti is one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies. We free finance professionals to lead by modernizing the entire payables operation. We are a well-funded, late-stage start-up backed by high-profile investors. Our 2021 Series F funding round raised $270 million, valuing us at over $8.3 billion. With total funding of just over $550 million, and with more than 3000 global customers, Tipalti is one of the most valuable private fintech companies in the world.
At Tipalti, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, the quality of our product and the capabilities of our people. Tipaltians are passionate about the work they do, and keen to get the job done. Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where diverse individuals can thrive and make an impact. Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach for success together.In This Role, Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Sales team as a subject matter expert in processing deal opportunities, reviewing discount approval, ensuring compliance with published policies and accelerating deal efficiency.
- Monitor the Deal Desk queue for AE deal requests, ensuring requests are addressed thoughtfully and with urgency.
- Perform financial analyses to evaluate and optimize opportunity profitability.
- Collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders and cultivate strong partnerships (Legal, Accounting, Operations, Sales, Product) to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure.
- Prepare analytical models, calculators, etc. to evaluate strategic pricing decisions.
- Assist in building and maintaining effective infrastructure, processes and tools for the Deal Desk function.
- Maintain and enforce agreed-upon approval processes and SLAs.
- Support various ad-hoc Sales Finance analyses and activities.
Our Benefits Package Includes
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Strategy, Statistics or other relevant majors.
- 4+ years of experience in Deal Desk, Finance, or Sales Operations roles.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail with the ability to understand the big picture.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment where the overall process is evolving.
- Team player mindset, taking satisfaction from sales representatives closing deals and teams achieving quota goals.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work products that are accurate, timely, and insightful.
- Experience delivering against multiple priorities at the same time along with strong planning capabilities and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient with Excel, SFDC and CPQ tools.
Interested in learning more about us?
- Hybrid working model that requires you to be in Vancouver office on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Competitive salary plus company shares
- Matching RRSP
- Extended benefits, Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, AD&D, LTD
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Free lunch on office days
- Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks in office
- Dog friendly office
- Phone/internet allowance
- Regular company-wide social events
- Multiple ERG groups celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive culture
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipaltiwww.tipalti.com/privacy/job-candidate-privacy-notice/