Anaplan. As the engine behind back-office system connectivity, you might not recognize our name, but our customers rank among the who’s who in the Fortune 50. Coca-Cola, LinkedIn, Adobe, and Bayer are just a few of the 2,000+ companies that rely on our best-in-class platform and its native AI capabilities to see, plan, and lead their businesses. By dynamically connecting financial, strategic, and operational plans in real-time, companies trust Anaplan to give them the power to anticipate change, address complexity, deliver operational insights, increase profits, and stay ahead of their competition.
What unites Anaplanners across teams and geographies is our commitment to our customers’ success and our collective motivation to achieve ambitious goals. We champion diversity of thought and ideas, and we behave like leaders irrespective of title. When you work for us, you’ll be part of a winning culture that’s dedicated to creating opportunities for our customers, partners, and employees. We hope you’ll join us. Let’s create something incredible together!
Are you passionate about helping global go-to-market (GTM) teams accelerate time to bookings, supercharge bookings growth, impact the customer buying journey, and improve productivity? Join Anaplan and help us accelerate our growth!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Director, to lead our GTM operations for our EMEA region. This role will be playing the role of a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to the EMEA region and will partner closely with the EMEA Managing Director and GTM leadership to drive (a) overall strategy and planning of the region (b) drive day to day operations – forecasting, deal and pipeline reviews territory and quota development, business performance management, sales compensation, organization design and (c) lead operational improvements – tools, processes, policies – to drive higher field productivity.
This role will report to our SVP, GTM Strategy and Operations and direct a Field Operations team of 4-5 FTE. This individual will be part of the GTM Operations senior leadership team and be a key leader within the GTM organization.Your Impact
- Designs and develops overall EMEA region strategy, organization blueprint and execution plans to deliver against in-year and long-range plan goals
- Provides leadership to the sales teams, and acts as a trusted thought partner to the EMEA Region MD and GTM leadership team in implementing organisation objectives that reflect Anaplan business objectives.
- Be the right hand of the EMEA Region MD and team in preparing and delivering executive management presentations of sales performance and key performance measurement indicators. Represent the EMEA MD in forums when they are not able to be present.
- Designs and drives overall rhythm of business – forecasting, QBRs, Annual Planning etc.
- Designs, implements, and leads sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Leads / plays an active role in deal and pipeline inspections, leveraging methodologies (e.g. MEDDPICC)
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting used by the sales organisation. Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within Anaplan.
- Responsible for assigning sales force quotas and ensuring that Anaplan financial objectives are optimised and allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Partner with top sales management to find opportunities for sales process improvement. Foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Prioritises investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organisation productivity.
- In charge of optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximise sales productivity.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs to ensure sales organisation success.
- Ensures sales reports and other intelligence is provided to the sales organisation and develops new reporting tools and dashboard critical metrics needed for measurement.
- Working closely with sales management and Human Resources, establishes a sales force training plan focused on development and reinforcing critical sales competencies.
- Lead, develop and mentor the EMEA Sales Operations team. Develop a word-class team and culture within the team
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Proven experience of GTM, sales operations, and/ or sales leadership experience
- Executive presence and communication, with ability to influence
- Strong strategy development, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Consistent record of producing and hosting informative events, driving adoption, and measuring impact of programs
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and other related systems and processes
- Ability to conduct analyses, interpret results, and effectively communicate insights
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.Anaplan Does Not
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.