Sales Operations Executive
London – Hybrid
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm
£37,000 + 10% performance bonus
My client is an international B2B information-services company with a Sales Enablement team that manages a portfolio of eight brands. The team supports over 70 sellers and more than 3,500 accounts. The business offers valuable market intelligence, data analysis, and actionable insights to practitioners in the financial and professional services industries. Covering a wide range of markets including banking, insurance, M&A, capital markets, and real asset financing sectors.
They provide a diversified portfolio of services that support clients with their market intelligence, business development, and workflow solutions. Their largest revenue stream comes from subscriptions, with over 70% of our revenue being recurring.Duties To Include
- Monitor customer payment and debt status, and collaborate with Credit Partners to alert sales teams of any issues. If necessary, suspend access to products.
- Issue credit notes as needed and liaise with accounts payable to ensure swift processing of refunds.
- Provide and update access to paywalled sites for users, including site setup and renewal.
- proactively validating accurate sales, account and billing information
- Run regular reports for sales and finance teams, analysing the findings to spot issues and inconsistencies with data.
- Hold regular meetings with heads of sales to review and maintain accuracy of Salesforce.
- Excellent planning, organisational and multitasking skills to handle different tasks at once.
- Experience with CRM systems (essential), Salesforce is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and a good level of IT skills.
- Strong communication skills to interact with business stakeholders effectively.
- Proficient in analysing and documenting complex business processes with problem-solving abilities.
- Self-managed, responsive, and able to work in a virtual team environment.
- Hands-on mentality, proactive, and great attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Motivated, energetic and highly numerate.
- Problem-solving skills and willingness to take the initiative when necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including senior-level executives, technical, finance, legal, sales, and marketing teams.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please APPLY
today or contact Jorden on OR