SCOPE OF ROLE:
The goal of Commercial Excellence Manager is to reduce friction in the sales process, so commercial oriented associates are successful in their day-to-day activities. A Sales Excellence Manager’s will partner with Sales Executives to support the management and execution cadence around a ~$1B+ business, depending on the sales team alignment.
Each of the Sales Excellence Manager roles is pivotal in providing a deeper level of support to the VP of Sales across our different Global Sales Teams. The current structure of the Commercial Excellence department provides a very broad level of support across standard, global, repeatable processes. The purpose of this role will be to work with the CommEx team to drive those processes deep into each Sales Organization, but while tailoring each to what is needed in the team’s unique Go-To-Market Strategy.
Sales Excellence Managers will have a high level of visibility in the organization, and get a high level of exposure to developing commercial strategies, leading global sales teams, and driving global process adoption to improve the day-to-day execution of our Sales Teams.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales Compensation Manager should posess the following skills and competencies:
- Process Ownership of the Monthly Review Cadence for the L2 Sales Leader – Strategy Review, Funnel Review, Orders Pulse/Forecast
- Interpret and analyze data to drive insights and action for the aligned Sales Team
- Communicate the needs of the Sales Team to cross-functional CommEx partners, and collaborate on solutions that improve the management of the Sales Team
- Reporting/Dashboaring, Sales Compensation, CRM Alignment
- Work with cross-functional CommEx Partners to provide analysis and important business insights that can help drive action and prioritization within the Sales Team
- Customer Segmentation/Prioritization & Channel Partner Tiering to support the Go-To-Market Strategy for the aligned Sales Team
- Support Account Management and Territory Design for the aligned Sales Team
Puts the Customer First
- Business acumen – specifically PT Sales and/or Sales Operations Management
- Strategic 80/20 Mindset
- Ability to drive change transformation and disciplined #CI mindset through the organization
- Executive presence
- Organizational skills
- Program management
- Understanding of CRM and BI Tools
Owns Their Results
- Thinks and acts with a customer-centric mindset to deliver exceptional commercial team (customer) support
- Prioritizes internal customer requirements and is dedicated to meeting or exceeding expectations
- Continuously improves internal processes to create value for the customer
- Develops and maintains successful customer relationships (internal and/or external)
Finds a Better Way Every Day
- Takes personal accountability for decisions and actions, and always exercises good judgement.
- Does not make excuses for poor performance, open about it and does what needs to be done to fix it
- Takes personal ownership for adherence to safety, compliance, quality, and data security
- Consistently applies good judgement and maintains commitment to Regal’s core values
- Is intellectually curious and embraces continuous improvement, challenging the status quo
- Introduces and proactively seeks out new ideas and solutions to strengthen performance
- Holds self and others accountable to build and instill a continuous improvement culture
- Ensures best practices and lessons learned are adopted
Education: B.S. Degree Experience: 5+ years of experience, in Sales, Sales Management or Sales OperationsAbility to influence key stakeholders in matrix environmentAbility to adjust to varying priorities, must be flexible and able to handle more than one activity at a timeHighly organized and detailed orientedStrong analytical skillsVery strong Excel skillsVery strong PowerPoint skillsComfortable with Database creation and operations and the ability to manipulate large amounts of Data. Proven experience of driving improvement and efficiency in commercial environment Above average verbal and written communication skillsFlexible, hybrid work location balanceTravel: Language: EnglishBenefits
About Regal Rexnord
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Spending accounts (HSA, Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contributions
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Tuition Assistance
Regal Rexnord Corporation (“Regal Rexnord”)
is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power transmission products and sub-systems, serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. Regal Rexnord is a $7.2B company with 36,000 associates globally.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. The company’s products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing, to name a few of the applications where our products are used.
Regal Rexnord’s business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. This means creating innovative solutions while focusing on both customer needs and the company’s commitment to sustainability. The company’s industrial powertrain and automation solutions offerings are an important part of the company's growth strategy. The company’s strategy includes leveraging 80/20 to prioritize all activities, including product excellence, operational excellence and commercial excellence (i) driving organic sales growth through the introduction of innovative new products, with a particular focus on improving energy efficiency, (ii) establishing and maintaining new customers, as well as developing new opportunities with existing customers, (iii) participating in higher growth end markets and geographies, and (iv) identifying and consummating strategic, value creating acquisitions.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal Rexnord is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to building a team that represents diverse and inclusive backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.Notification to Agencies
: Please note that Regal Rexnord Corporation and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Regal Rexnord") do not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement or similar contract and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Regal Rexnord will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.