MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com.Summary
The Sales Operations Manager will help maintain current sales processes and drive continued process improvement. The candidate will partner closely with the Sales Operations, Salesforce admins, Sales Reps, the CRO and other departments. They will handle day to day issues that arise to ensure things run smoothly to bring in Sales. They will partner with sales leadership to design implement, deliver and operationalize sales process. They will collaborate with Sales Operations and the CRO to provide reporting and analytics.Responsibilities
- Coordinate project queue in Salesforce
- Perform ongoing Sales process administration (maintaining/update/create documentation, troubleshoot issues).
- Gather Requirements for sales projects
- Document and coordinate projects with SalesForce Administrators
- Perform QA on new and updated processes before & after deployment
- Work with other departments for alignment with sales processes (such as: Services, Product, Marketing, etc.).
- Administer current sales tools e.g. Clari, Sales Navigator, SalesForce, Docusign, etc.
- Maintain process documentation in sales portal
- Contribute to MasterControl SOP documentation
- Perform analysis on sales performance e.g. win/loss, competitive, quota, SLAs, etc.
- Provide support for annual planning and budget (Such as: quota planning, territory planning)
- 4+ years' experience, business analyst and/or sales and support role.
- 4+ years of experience using Salesforce.com.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Application
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Project Management experience
- Sales Process best practices
- Saas Sales Experience
Why Work Here?
- Ability to work at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work non-standard hours occasionally.
- Minimal travel required for customer meetings.
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. In fact, hiring Exceptional Teams is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated, and collaborative individuals. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We work hard to develop and challenge our employees' skillsets, recognize their contributions, encourage professional development, and offer a one-of-a-kind culture. This is why we say #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous PTO packages that increase with tenure
- Schedule flexibility
- Fitness clubs (you get paid to have fun and be active!)
- Company parties and employee recognition programs
- Wellness programs (free Fitbit, gym membership and athletic shoe reimbursements, etc.)
- Onsite physician and massage therapist
- Innovation center and gaming rooms at the office
- Dental/vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Much, much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.The US base salary range for this full-time position is $110,000-120,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
MasterControl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact MCTalent@MasterControl.com or call (801) 942-4000 and ask to speak with a member of Human Resources.