National Sales Manager – Primary Arms Optics
This position is responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth and effective sales process to enable the growth of the organizations they support and ensure safe and efficient operations. The US Inside Sales & Operations Manager will manage overall operations and is responsible for managing labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures. They take care of everything reps need to have in place to support their ability to sell.
This is a full-time position with daytime and early evening hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
This position predominantly carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle the tasks of sales operations, to include order processing, drop ship orders, international orders, allocation of orders, and handling customer backorders.
- Communicate with the sales team effectively to ensure assigned tasks are understood and accomplished.
- Conduct analysis of sales data for the team as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed for large customers, such as order reports, backorder reports, and load in spreadsheets.
- Evaluating sales processes and procedures, develop new processes
- Utilize Salesforce Automation components of Netsuite to ensure customer communications are regular and accurate.
- Work with EDI team to ensure customers who use EDI connections are communicating correctly and receiving all required information and orders promptly.
- Complete monthly forecasting and support setting department budgets
- Work with sales team and supply chain to ensure sales initiatives are communicated effectively to the supply chain team to prevent any out-of-stock periods of product.
- Coach, train, evaluate, and monitor sales representative’s performance
- Generate new sales and retain existing customers
- Tracks KPI for the division
- Spearhead the allocation process of restricted products to ensure all customers are taken care of in the appropriate order.
- Creates, organizes, disseminates, and proofreads communications, presentations, and documentations
- Performs other duties as requested or required by management
Skills and Qualifications
The incumbent must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with NetSuite is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerBI is a plus
- Familiarity with SalesForce is a plus
- Experience with SPS Commerce
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to lead a project from concept to completion is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in sales operations is required
- Dependability, flexibility, and adaptability
- Works well under pressure and with others
Opportunities for Growth
After the US Sales Operations Manager has been effective with the company, they may be promoted to a position such as Senior US Sales Operations Manager and given higher-level tasks and management responsibilities. The levels in growth are US Sales Operations Manager, US Sales Operations Senior Manager, Director of Sales Operations, Vice President of Sales Operations.