- $68,000 - $70,000 per year
- LOTS of growth opportunity in a stable & beautiful work environment.
- Fulltime Benefits include PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and more.
- 401k with employer match.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Talent development program.
- Access to on-demand pay.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing all duties and logistics that relate to the acquiring of new leads, processing and organizing sales, and managing the wait list. The Sales Operations Coordinator extensively uses excel and formulas on a daily basis. The Sales Operations Coordinator must be adept at giving each resident quality individual time, learning about their needs and managing their expectations. The Sales Operations Coordinator manages the day-to-day operation of the Marketing office and provides support to the Marketing Director and Residency Counselors; and supervises the Marketing Assistant(s) and/or Receptionist(s).Why You’ll Love Reata Glen
Reata Glen is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering a variety of villas and apartment homes to hundreds of residents. Full services are provided, including restaurant dining, housekeeping and laundry, maintenance services, transportation, fitness classes, wellness programs, and numerous activities. We strive to make sure our employees are reaching their goals and working in the role they enjoy. We provide the perfect environment for learning and opportunities for growth. We listen to feedback and make changes to ensure the best work environment.What You Will Bring
Our ideal candidate will be reliable and follow safety procedures and duties assigned by a supervisor.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Including sum and basic functions, pivot tables, conditional formatting, data validation, index matching, and multi-sheet reference formulas.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to communicate and present in person, in writing, and on the telephone effectively with both large and small groups in English.
- Solid organizational and time management skills. Attention detail oriented.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while working in an environment of constant distractions.
- Strong judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Intermediate to expert level computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Access). Ability to learn new computer applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Associate or other college degree a plus.
- Good initiative to anticipate problems and resolve them.
- Must have the ability to work independently with self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Legally Authorized to work in the United States
Please apply to this job or look at other available positions using the link below!
Our company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.