BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to lead our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
- Establish contact and assign Leads.
- Receive and register business opportunities.
- Run, track and evaluate sales campaigns through emails and LinkedIn.
- Support the sales team in the use of sales tools and processes.
- Identify and diagnose opportunities for improvement in the different work teams.
- Evaluate and correct errors or delays in deliveries of commercial equipment.
- Manage the data loading and chat of the website.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in similar areas.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Great self-management capacity.
- Advanced English level.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!