Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
This position will be responsible for supporting Genesis Sales Operations through multiple task such as: Distribution Logistics, Distributor Inquiries/Requests, Rundown Reports and Inventory Management, Factory Relations, Forecasting, data analysis/reporting. Reporting to the Manager, Sales Operations, this individual will administer critical day to day activities, ensuring efficient processes are developed and maintained as growth targets are achieved. This individual will be expected to multi task within a high paced environment while delivering exceptional customer service for internal and external partners. This position will require strong interpersonal skills and cross functional skill to manage relations with different departments. The position will also support the Digital Business Development functions on an as needed basis
- Work with logistic partners on a daily basis to manage requests, rush orders, reporting, ETA requests
- Prioritize monthly production orders, communicating with factory representatives
- Support vehicle ordering process by providing sales data and market insights
- Support Genesis inventory management in Canada, allowing proper balance of availability and inventory recommendations
- Responsible for managing Genesis vehicle transportation logistics with Distribution department and engage 3rd parties to ensure delivery timelines are respected
- Liaise, collaborate and strategize with multiple internal partners including Product and Finance teams and external teams including Regional Operations Managers
- Work with Genesis Distributors as front line contact for inventory, shipping logistics management and SAP Process Management
- Generate market insights based on sales performance and regional trends and support the development of sales and incentive strategies to maximize corporate objectives
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports as required. Develop new reports leveraging data from different 3rd parties. Work with different internal departments to leverage market insights
- Support new vehicle launch process and model year changeovers
- Manage and update Genesis Distributor communications (bulletins) on a monthly basis.
- Regularly forecast sales expectations and inventory needs
- Generate monthly aged inventory reports
- Manage Genesis Corporate Demonstrator units
- Manage pre-order strategy vehicle flow and depositor priority
- Support the Digital Business Operations as needed working with Salesforce and Genesis@Home digital platforms.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience in automotive sales environment would be an asset.
- Experience with Distribution or Field Operations would be an asset.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Business Administration or Business major preferred.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Performs well under pressure.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn on the fly and manage complex mathematical calculations.
- Strategic mindset to support business growth objectives.
- Proven track record for driving for results.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation skills.
- French oral and written skills preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in project management would be an asset.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Experience with SAP or other enterprise software to manage business operations.
Why join our team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 5 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top-up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.