Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To lead and drive key sales processes and systems across adidas to enable a more efficient and effective customer-facing sales force.
- Customer Master Data Lead - responsibility for maintenance and updating of master data including pricing, trade terms, and customer accounts.
- Inventory Management including ATP analysis, Cancellation analysis, and Clearance Activity lead.
- SAP & MICROSTARTEGY Reporting
- Online Workflow lead
- Trade Terms compilation and approval process management
- GTM- line lists, Calendars & MDC updates
- Pricing: Ensuring accuracy in price change forms, coordinating with finance to communicate the latest prices, and resolving pricing inconsistencies.
- Customer Accounts: Establishing precise business accounts with accurate contact details, NAC forms & win shuttles, overseeing global master data cleanup.
- Update & Maintenance of Trade Terms: Managing trade term updates via the online portal, documenting trade terms, and facilitating submission through DocuSign.
- Support for Annual Trade Term Letters: Assisting in the annual construction of trade term letters for our customer partners across adidas.
- Task Coordination: Acting as the key contact for pre-allocation reviews, buy reviews, ISC packs, and Early Buys for the wholesale sales and purchasing teams.
- Orderbook Conversion Analysis: Leading Wholesale's analysis on customer order book conversion, including monthly cancellation reviews, clearance packages, and ICM proposals.
- Inventory Level Management: Supporting the business's focus on inventory levels by analyzing and reporting on weekly current inventory levels (ATP), future unassigned (ATP) arrivals, and aged inventory internal channel transfers.
- Scheduled Reporting: Fulfilling scheduled reporting requirements including SWB report, Audit CS reports, and rules of engagement.
- SAP Reporting Support: Supporting the broader Pacific business with SAP reporting requests and short-term projects or business initiatives.
- Sales Process Development: Lead the development and maintenance of crucial sales processes during the transition to complete online and automated systems (e.g., account applications).
- GTM Process Expertise: Ensuring timely line lists, sharing communication updates, summarizing Hard Launch activities, managing DFR, and providing relevant costs to the finance team.
- Information Sharing: Driving the dissemination of 'live' information through the a-LIVE wholesale platform.
- MicroStrategy BI Maintenance – including territory mapping, approvals process, access requests, and handling ad hoc issues.
- Rebate Uploads: Managing rebate uploads for finance purposes.
- SharePoint Maintenance: Overseeing SharePoint maintenance for the Pacific team.
- to measure progress on own KPIs
- to report to all superiors along CSS guidelines project status updates
- To report to Senior Manager Sales Co-Ordination on the progress of online sales processes.
- Online Process Implementation & ongoing Maintenance.
- Markets: Pacific Sales, Marketing Operations, Credit, Finance, IT Solutions, Master Data, Customer Service, Merchandise
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Functional: 2 years’ experience in Sales
- Industry: Sporting Goods, Fashion, FMCG
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate, these may include:
- Remote Work Options
- Employee Assistant Programs
- Parental Benefits
- Employee Discount on adidas Merchandise
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas - Profile (adidas-group.com)
adidas – Game Plan A (Career)
adidas – People & Culture
In 2024, adidas Pacific HQ is embarking on an exhilarating journey as we move to a new, modern, and vibrant space nestled in the heart of Melbourne's iconic sporting precinct.
Our upcoming relocation to 65 Dover Street, Cremorne represents more than just a change of address. It's a monumental leap forward in our commitment to fostering exceptional experiences for our consumers, partners, and our team.
At our new Head Office location, we're proud to offer a state-of-the-art work environment that champions innovation and collaboration. Embracing a hybrid work model, we're providing the flexibility of on-site and remote work, ensuring a balanced approach to productivity and well-being for all our valued employees.
This move presents an incredible opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team, unleashing our full potential at our new Pacific HQ. If you share our passion for sports, creativity, and the limitless possibilities, we invite you to explore the exciting career pathways currently available at adidas in the lead up to our big move.