Sales Enablement - Proposal Development
Management Level - Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Offer a professional approach to interact and support vendors and sales organization to deliver an exceptional experience. Provide support in performing high volume transactions and administrative duties. Effectively communicate with vendors, sellers, and other internal roles and departments such as Inventory Control Manager, Merchandizing, Operations, Credit, etc. The Customer Contact Teams are responsible for entering the Will Call orders to our Vendor’s Non-trade Customer Accounts.
- This Will Call order relieves the system inventory of the damaged case(s), which should already be segregated in the warehouse, and creates an invoice to the vendor for reimbursement.
- The word “Reclamation” is included in the PO field for these orders, enabling our Tableau dashboards to capture and include these billbacks in the tracking.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills - ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and follow through on commitments.
- Intermediate computer skills, including generating simple letters, data entry, etc. Prior knowledge of CRM tools and/or telephone systems a plus.
- Ability to learn proprietary systems eCommerce, Salesforce.com (SOUS), Tandem, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook required
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight, demonstrating business maturity in conduct of daily activities.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to learn new processes and technology while working in a changing environment.
- Ability to work overtime during periods of heavier workload.
- Ability to work holidays or virtually if business needs dictate.
- Experience in any back office, SOP driven process
- Experience in food service distribution preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience working virtually a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for providing accuracy and speed in support to customers and sellers through a variety of administrative activities. Work within established guidelines to achieve the objectives of the service agreement consistent with customer expectations, company policy and profit and quality requirements. Escalate issues to appropriate parties, as necessary, to ensure proper resolution. Focus on the timely and accurate completion of high-volume customer support transactions including, but not limited to:
- Service request processing
- Perform Validations of notifications from Inventory Control Manager
- Review information prior to entering order.
- Verify Inventory (Stock/Reallocation)
- Work with proprietary items&
price with ICM and market teams to address specific product needs.
- Order Entry
- Update Market Platform application
- Other data entry or administrative duties as assigned.
- Document and maintain accurate customer information in the CRM system (contact information, preferences, Service Requests, inquiries, complaints, comments, action taken, etc.).
- Timely and accurate response to requests, strive to resolve issues correctly the first time.
- Escalate inquiries to appropriate resources (Finance, Replenishment), as needed.