Metagenics is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading natural medicine suppliers, with a portfolio of market leading brands including Ethical Nutrients, Metagenics, Inner Health and Endura. Our mission is clear - to help people lead happier, healthier lives through high-quality nutritional supplements. Additionally, we are proudly BCorp Certified - a demonstrated commitment to balancing people, planet and profit by meeting the highest global standards of social and environmental performance & legal accountability.
We are recruiting for a permanent fulltime Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales team, to be located out of our Head Office in Northgate, Brisbane.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager- ANZ, this brand-new key appointment will drive efficiency and effectiveness of our Sales Force through the development and governance of sales systems, reporting and process.
- Deliver Revenue, Gross Margin, Market Share and Coverage for our Pharmacy & Allied Health Channels.
- Develop and deliver best practice CRM training across our Sales Force.
- Manage and maintain CRM master data integrity.
- Develop CRM reporting and manage reporting of Sales Force KPIs.
- Prepare and provide Sales KPI reporting to Sales and Executive Leadership on sales and product performance including gap analysis.
- Manage Field sales target development, tracking and dashboard integrity.
- Onboard and induct new sales team members on best practice.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or Marketing (or offer significant relevant industry experience)
- Ideal experience across FMCG, Pharmacy, preferably in the areas of Field Sales, Sales Operations or associated Sales Management
- High level experience and understanding of CRM systems and Power BI reporting from an end user perspective- CRM D365 experience is highly regarded
- The ability to plan, negotiate, problem solve
- Proven high level analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to quickly interpret complex data, provide insights and develop actions for the sales force.
- Demonstrated commercial sense and ability to identify and grasp opportunities in a complex, fast moving and challenging business environment
- A strong focus on delivering our business objectives
- An innate ability to build and retain productive and authentic relationships with our internal and external stakeholders
Job benefits and perks
- Eligible to participate in our Bonus Program
- Heavily discounted product for yourself and family to purchase, with complimentary product available in the office
- Access to Employee Assistance Program for yourself and family
- Flexible work – work from home up to 2 days per week, free onsite parking
- Access to Perkbox, an employee benefits and discounts provider of major brands, as well as onsite Yoga, Ping Pong and Art Classes.
As we sharpen our strategy to grow, we seek a Sales Operations Manager with an energetic and motivated approach. Our target appointment will love our fast pace, enjoy analytics and working with and contributing to our high performing teams. In return, you can expect to enjoy a rewarding team and company culture with relevant recognition and development opportunities.
If you want to represent our iconic brands in a mission-driven organisation that contributes to helping people live happier, healthier lives, then we’d love to hear from you.