At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many.
Hyundai Motor Company Australia (HMCA) continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the award-winning IONIQ 5, redefining electric mobility and innovation. Hyundai have committed to Carbon Neutral by 2045.
We aim to reset how customers, employees and brand representatives think and feel about our brand and do this by always having our founder, Chung Ju-Yung’s have a go attitude at the forefront of everything we do. At HMCA, we proudly live by the ‘Have you tried it?’ ethos and philosophy to progress and grow as a company. Imagining what better will look like tomorrow, so that people can benefit from today.
As the Sales Operations Coordinator you will support the Sales Operations and Go to Market (GTM) teams in their achievement of key sales targets and performance indicators and with the successful introduction of new vehicles to market.
Directly contribute to the success of the sales operations team by creating executive briefs, presentations and bulletins that will be delivered to senior management. If you are data driven with the ability to bring data to life with insights and reports, this is the role for you!
About the Role
- Ensure sales KPIs are met by providing support to the National and Regional sales teams
- Prepare and maintain daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Monitor and report on competitor activity within the automotive retail industry
- Work closely with key stakeholders and departments to gather data on competitor vehicle specification and price adjustments and compile reports based on findings
- Perform competitive and market related analysis to provide insights into category growth and performance and to assist the sales team to make decisions based on these findings
- Perform administrative activities for the sales department including raising purchase orders and distributing bulletins
- You are reporting to the Sales Operations Manager
- Liaise with Dealers and regional sales teams on matters relating to sales program administration
- Provide support to executive leadership team including the Director of Sales and C-suite.
- Develop a network of relationships with colleagues across departments such as franchise management, marketing, supply chain and product planning
Passionate > You are interested in the automotive industry and are looking to progress your career within a leading automotive manufacturer.
Analytical > You have an analytical mind with the ability to create and update reports.
Organised > You can prioritise and organise your own work to meet tight deadlines.
Collaborator > You can liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders and all levels of staff.
Why work for Hyundai Motor Company Australia?
We take great pride in creating an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace with meaningful experiences, encouraging innovation and a growth mindset.
- HMCA & GMAu > Exposure to all facets of the business, its products and future business.
- Learning & Development > Personalised LMS System and clear L&D strategy for all staff. Exciting formal learning offering’s with internationally recognised organisations.
- Leave Benefits > Paid Parental Leave, Celebration , Volunteer, Exam Leave and more!
- Employee Vehicle Lease Program > Utilise our Hyundai Cars at a reduced price.
- Subsidised > Gym with personal trainer on-site, onsite café with barista made coffee.
- Travel > 2 Minute walk from the Sydney Metro and bus station, making it an ease to travel.
- CSR Program > Contribute to our Hyundai Help for Kids, which has raised over $11 million for not-for-profit organisations focused on the betterment of children’s lives.
- EAP Converge > Access to professional assistance for personal or work-related issue. Health & Wellbeing resources and more.
- Newly renovated office > Open-plan layout that stimulates productivity and collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality.
Next steps in Recruitment
If you would like a career with Hyundai Motor Company Australia, please submit your resume by using the apply button below. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by telephone by our People & Culture team. We would like to thank all other applicants for their interest and wish you well in your job search.