ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KnowledgeHut is one of the leading companies in the field of Training Industry. We're proud of our 4.7 rating on
Google. We are hiring a talented Sales Operations professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a
winning team, KnowledgeHut is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to KnowledgeHut.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing and maintaining sales data in [redacted] (CRM) and other software programs
• Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department
• Developing and maintaining Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and quarterly reports and Key Performance
• Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives.
• Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related
• Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
• Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
• Identify, build, and manage additional non-CRM sales tools and systems that enable efficient sales and
• Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional
efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement
KEY SKILLS FOR SALES AUDIT:
• Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced knowledge of Excel - Data filters,
VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros)
• Ability to use any BI tool is a plus
• Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner
• Self-Motivated: Sales Ops should be self-motivated and should be able to perform without much of
• Multi-tasking: This person should be able to do multiple tasks between processes and still deliver
results without any errors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Any bachelor’s degree is a must.
• Experience in any sales CRM for 1-5 years like Salesforce, LeadSquared, SAP, MS Dynamics, Zoho
• Self-starter, extrovert, enthusiastic and high with positivity
• Extremely good in reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
• Strong team player & should have worked in a multi-tasking environment and take up priority work on-the-fly.