is Germany's largest vehicle marketplace with about 1.4 million listed cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Both private customers and more than 40,000 registered vehicle dealers use the platform. Including listing exports to the sister platform Kleinanzeigen, mobile.de reaches about 20 million unique users per month (AGMA digital facts; mobile.de and Kleinanzeigen; categories: cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, motorhomes; Ø month April 2022 to March 2023). As a "one-stop shop," mobile.de offers not only buying and selling services but also financing and leasing solutions, among others. The company, founded in 1996, is a subsidiary of Adevinta, a globally leading provider of online classifieds portals.
mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 25+ products in 10 countries.What You’ll Do & Who You Are
We are looking for an passionate Sales Process Improvement Manager (d/f/m)
You will be responsible for complex process management in sales, including the project communication and documentation, change and escalation management and resource planning (internal/external) in collaboration with internal stakeholder and different departments.About The Role
Your Skill Profile
- You are responsible to manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of mobile Sales related processes and coordination and communication between business functions internal stakeholder and external vendors.
- You’re working in a cross-functional department responsible for sales analytics, efficiency and processes.
- You understand the current business process to support day-to-day operations and obtain an understanding of the 'to-be' business process and assist in the alignment of supporting technical systems to facilitate these processes.
- Part of this job is to ensure stable operations processes, development of methods and standards to support our sales department to ensure a smart and efficient sales strategy.
- You spend time with the stakeholder to understand their requirements and find feasible and realistic solutions – specifically to support better information flow and management, sales processes and to improve the system architecture together with the responsible departments
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and most importantly a high grade of positive energy to proactively resolve and anticipate conflicts, seeing them as opportunities and to deal with them in an open and effective manner.
- At least 3-4+ years experience in a similar relevant position as a Project or Process Specialist
- Experience in complex project and stakeholder management
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud, standard MS tools, applications, interfaces and of various data formats
- Basic knowledge in Accounting and Compliance processes
- An understanding of different cultures, process flows and operations support applications, a strong result orientation, a deep multi-project implementation expertise are essential
- High energy team player who quickly assumes responsibility and is willingly to face new challenges and situations driving them to success essential together with your team
- Self-driven, proactive, open minded, results-oriented with a positive attitude and a clear focus on high quality
- Strong communication, documentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Business fluent in English, good level of German and/or willing to learn
Life at Adevinta comes with its perks! Our Adevintans enjoy the following benefits:
- An attractive Base Salary 💸
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus) 🏆
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta 📈
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon🌛well why not! just make sure you have internet connection! 🌍
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care ❤️
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow 🌱
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters! ✨
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.