Avidbots is a pioneering leader in the field of robotics, dedicated to developing cutting-edge autonomous cleaning solutions for commercial and industrial environments. Our mission is to revolutionize the way cleaning and maintenance tasks are performed by introducing innovative, efficient, and sustainable robotic technologies. Avidbots is committed to delivering intelligent and autonomous robotic solutions that not only enhance operational efficiency but also promote a cleaner and healthier world.
Our groundbreaking autonomous cleaning robots, specifically the Neo 2 and Kas, are redefining the cleaning industry by offering state-of-the-art technology, advanced navigation, and data-driven insights to businesses across the globe. These robots are designed to perform tasks such as scrubbing and sanitization, and maintain cleanliness in a wide range of industries, including airports, shopping malls, warehouses, retail, and more.
Headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada, we are an employee-focused organization that has been certified a Great Place to Work® consecutively for the last 5 years and one of Deloitte's Fast 500 (2021).
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to represent our innovative robotic solutions and make a significant impact on our growth and expansion in the commercial cleaning market.
Avidbots is seeking a results-oriented and strategic-minded individual to join our team as a Revenue Operations Manager. In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for optimizing the efficiency of our revenue-generating processes and ensuring seamless coordination between sales, marketing, customer success, and manufacturing operations teams. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role will have significant visibility into the growth strategy of the company and will have exposure to all critical functions of the business, including support to the executive suite.This role can be performed primarily remotely with some infrequent travel to our Kitchener Headquarters.
Revenue Process Optimization:
- Analyze and streamline the end-to-end revenue generation processes to enhance operational efficiency.
- Implement best practices to accelerate deal cycles, from lead generation to deal closure.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Leverage cross-functional platform data to conduct analysis, drive insights and ensure accurate tracking of key metrics for internal and external purposes.
- Responsible for the generation of weekly executive reports, sales pipeline forecasting, slide decks for sales and ELT meetings, quarterly analysis and other ad hoc reports.
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports on key performance indicators related to revenue and other performance indicators for GTM leaders and the Executive Team.
- Assist in the creation of sales compensation plans and track monthly variable compensation for accuracy and obtain leadership approvals.
- Foster strong collaboration between sales, marketing, finance, and customer success teams to align strategies and achieve revenue goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure alignment between marketing campaigns, lead capture and sales (ABM & BDR) prospecting efforts.
Order Entry Team Management:
- Optimize order processing for all lines of business (robots, consumables, renewals).
- Liaise with sales, account management, finance and manufacturing operations to ensure efficient and accurate processing of customer orders.
- Review and maintain quality control over the Price Book Master and any supporting client facing price guides, through collaboration with the Product team.
Go To Market Tech Stack:
- Implement new tools and workflows to improve/automate processes and support GTM operations and effectiveness.
- Working with IT, responsible for the administration of Salesforce, workflows, training of new users, optimization of the use of the CRM by championing best practices for accurate and timely data entry.
- Audit the CRM and other data sources to determine the level of accuracy and identify updates to processes and tools.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related field.
- Proven track record of optimizing revenue processes, managing revenue operations projects and driving operational excellence.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis, data modeling, sales and revenue key metrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce CRM. Experience with marketing automation systems and sales tech stack solutions (Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Gong, others).
- Substantial experience in working with sales teams, sales compensation, quota and territory management.
- Demonstrated accuracy with compensation calculations, sales metrics and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate complex ideas and information to others.
- Exceptional skills in using Excel for sophisticated data models.
- Experience in managing team members.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in revenue operations.
- Experience working in a technology company.
- Successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that may include criminal/civil background checks
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada for any employer
What we offer
Compensation is one of the main components of Avidbots’ Total Rewards Program. We have developed a series of programs and processes to ensure we are creating fair and competitive pay practices that form the foundation of our human and high-performing culture.
The estimated pay range for this role, based on similarly leveled roles in the organization is: $95,200 - $142,800
This role may be eligible to participate in Avidbots’ equity plan. All leadership roles are eligible for the following benefits:
Vacation: starting at 4 weeks (15 business days)
- Additional paid time off between the observed Christmas Holiday through New Year’s day
- 2 paid Volunteer Days
- Flexible paid sick time
- Extended Health Coverage starting day 1 (premiums paid by Avidbots)
- Please note that the expected compensation provided is derived from a group of like roles within Avidbots. The final offer amount for this role will be dependent on geographical region, applicable experience, and skillset of the candidate.
Avidbots is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. We are a diverse Canadian company founded by international students, and we are proud of the strengths our diversity brings. We hold our executives to the same standards as all of our employees, and we believe work should be a safe space for all. Avidbots has an absolutely zero tolerance policy for discrimination or hate against members of any race, religion or sexual orientation. We also offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work / life balance is critical to ensure the happiness/well-being of our people.
Upon request, Avidbots will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.