As a Revenue Operations Associate, you will play a crucial role in enhancing the performance of our revenue-generating functions by analyzing data, implementing process improvements, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Your focus will be on optimizing sales, marketing, and customer success operations to drive revenue growth and improve overall business efficiency.
In this role you will report to the Revenue Operations Manager, and we expect the new associate to have a desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to continuously improve and develop skills. This position could be based in Malmö or Chicago.Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Manage and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to close-won opportunities, inclusive of forecasting and regular Go to Market cadence support.
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics such as lead conversion, funnel progression and cycle time.
- Work closely with the sales & lead gen teams to align efforts and ensure we hit quarterly targets.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as product and customer success, to identify and implement process improvements.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in revenue operations.
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue operations best practices and tools – enable rev ops literacy across other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a similar analytical role; using data and analytics to improve performance.
- Deep understanding of sales methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience having worked in SaaS, fast paced and entrepreneurial companies is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy.
Inriver powers the entire product journey at every touchpoint. The composable inriver PIM solution, with built-in digital shelf analytics and integration capabilities, connects to your digital ecosystem with flexibility and ease so it grows as your company grows. With more demands on product data than ever before, B2B and B2C enterprises need a PIM solution that supports the entire product cycle, from sourcing to decommissioning and every stage in between.
Inriver helps brands, manufacturers, and retailers turn product information into strategic assets, maximizing profitability at every touchpoint for 1,600+ global brands. Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, and with offices all over the world, inriver has a team of over 375 people ready to strengthen your product journey. For more information, visit inriver.com.